Message from Josh Windass

25 minutes ago, trev said:

Stupid mistake but he is one player we can see always puts in 100%.

Which is all we can ask really.

At least the messiah Mr Rhodes now gets a game. Every cloud huh?

Not a mistake,totally preventable error of judgement,every player in the game knows the consequences of such.....not going to crucify him for it,but you would expect players knowing our dire situation at S6,not to place themselves in a situation where the ref has to make a decision red/yellow?...good luck to him for his attitude seems genuinely sorry & hopefully will make amends on his return.

1 minute ago, Grandad said:

Good of him to take responsibility to be fair

Not sure where this leaves those desperate to hate on Westwood

Be a right old state of Paradox if Westwood also comes out and takes responsibility wont it. We won't know who to blame!

• Haha 1

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

51 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Hmmm.  I don't know how I feel about this.  Half of me wants him to be contrite; the other half of me is glad that he is determined to work hard while he's suspended - are those two feeling mutually exclusive?  

No. But he does appear somewhat indisciplined and rowing with the Millwall bench was an indication. Perhaps he 's frustrated because under GM he was in and out he side, with no clear role 

11 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Good of him to take responsibility to be fair

Not sure where this leaves those desperate to hate on Westwood

It's not 'hate' at all

Westwood attracts so much criticism because he gets 'injured', makes blunderous comedy gaffes every game he plays, and gets banished repeatedly by manager after manager  after manager at both club and international level

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

It's not 'hate' at all

Westwood attracts so much criticism because he gets 'injured', makes blunderous comedy gaffes every game he plays, and gets banished repeatedly by manager after manager  after manager at both club and international level

well done pal. 

I totally expected you to bite - but just not quite so quickly

10 minutes ago, Grandad said:

well done pal. 

I totally expected you to bite - but just not quite so quickly

I was on the Richer Sounds website scoping out some home theatre speakers when I felt the calling.

Something wasn't right the in the balance of the universe

A mis-truth  needed correcting

So I put on my mask and cape and flew through the virtual world to the thread where the nonsense was being chirped and smacked it down with my Superhero truth stick

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Owlstalk Shop