20/21 KITS!!!

2 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

This me all over.  I turned the Champions League Final off at half time because I just couldn't see who was on which team, it was awful.

I think it's pretty simple (it's something I do on Fifa), you just need kits to contrast.  If we play in our away kit today I'll be struggling, but blue and white stripes is different enough.  NHL/NFL have it sorted, one team plays in dark and the alternates are light.

• Like 1

Just not bothered...

D2F8AE67-9321-4BED-BC8E-C980ADB18D0C.jpeg

That has to be fake, it's just ridiculous.

Mind you, it could have the effect of bamboozling the opposition, they would spend the first 10 minutes just staring and looking confused, trying to get their head around what they are seeing.

40 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

This me all over.  I turned the Champions League Final off at half time because I just couldn't see who was on which team, it was awful.

I think it's pretty simple (it's something I do on Fifa), you just need kits to contrast.  If we play in our away kit today I'll be struggling, but blue and white stripes is different enough.  NHL/NFL have it sorted, one team plays in dark and the alternates are light.

My lad plays regularly, he's colour blind. It's something anyone who isn't colour blind like me, takes for granted and its difficult to get you head around someone else seeing a completely different picture and struggling with it as a result.

1 hour ago, hirstyboywonder said:

My lad plays regularly, he's colour blind. It's something anyone who isn't colour blind like me, takes for granted and its difficult to get you head around someone else seeing a completely different picture and struggling with it as a result.

Generally it's pretty trivial, (I'm a quality manager in a print firm and rarely do I have any issues) but watching football on TV can be really hard work at times.  I'm struggling with our game, even the shorts aren't a perfect give away as they are lighter than our shirt.  Close up shots are fine but the wide shots are virtually impossible.  I'm going on recognising the players at the minute!  I wish the authorities would do something about it as it's something that affects a lot of people and isn't hard to fix.  Why we're wearing our away shirt today can only be for "fashion" reasons.  It's not a kit clash so the change shirt shouldn't be worn.  If it were white or yellow then fine, but it's not contrasting enough IMO.

• Like 1

Just not bothered...