20/21 KITS!!!

11 hours ago, markowl said:

0_JS207371346-1.jpg

The home one would be decent if they had done the badges in the same colour as the trim.  Also the Nike tick just looks wrong in the middle. 

The away is soooooo close to being great, but the red needs a white trim around it.  At it is it just blurs in to the blue.

Just not bothered...

On 04/08/2020 at 16:39, mattitheowl said:

I just don't get it.  It seems to be the new thing for away kits these days.  Pick a colour scheme and change the badge accordingly.  The badge is sacrosanct, you don't touch it.

1 hour ago, mattitheowl said:

The home one would be decent if they had done the badges in the same colour as the trim.  Also the Nike tick just looks wrong in the middle. 

The away is soooooo close to being great, but the red needs a white trim around it.  At it is it just blurs in to the blue.

43 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

Like I said, dark blue, as it always is.

image.png.f65943df23d6837658b14cdd5971d4f5.png

Afraid that's not the current colour of the England badge, been much lighter for the past decade. It hasn't 'always' been the darker trim throughout history either.

4 hours ago, mattitheowl said:

Like I said, dark blue, as it always is.

image.png.f65943df23d6837658b14cdd5971d4f5.png

That was the reinvention of the badge done by a ferrrkin scottish postmaster the blue is far too deep

The lions should be a lot lighter blue and it doesn't need the england header its the 3 lions everyone knows thats england awful badge 

As for the new shirts ffs get nike out of there The tick is bigger than the england crest that looks vvank anyway and England play in Red as a change 

• Like 1