Team news

3 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Shocking post ..... clearly moderators happy  with criminal insinuations against the chairman!

what a load of crap... you think what you want to think you plank....  i was referring to the team selection and every other sod was talking about the current odds too. 
If you bet, you know Asia is the place to lay a bet... you can bet on anything.

Edited by quinnssweetshop

26 minutes ago, Woodyowl450 said:

if a few posts or posters now represent "owlstalk" you could literally say anything couldn't you. This is a forum full of differing opinions, which is literally the whole point of a forum. 

Read through the thread it’s more than just a few.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

what a load of crap... you think what you want to think you plank 

You said it in the way you did exactly so you could say stuff like this and deny it, trying to be clever.

What you forgot is your comment is pretty senseless otherwise so your intentions were very obviously clear

Go back to the drawing board before your next attempt maybe

Edited by Guest

Just now, fingyfop said:

You said it in the way you did exactly so you could say stuff like this and deny it, trying to be clever.

What you forgot is your comment is pretty senseless otherwise so your intentions were very obviously clear

Go back to the drawing board before your next attempt maybe

Have you actually read the thread ?  Have you seen other odds being mentioned ?

You're reading far too much into it. Go back to watching Miss marple. 

3 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Have you actually read the thread ?  Have you seen other odds being mentioned ?

You're reading far too much into it. Go back to watching Miss marple. 

Yes I read it here's what you said again as you seem to have forgotten

"11 behind the ball...

Until Monk realises with one minute to go the need to pop a striker on..... us being then already 6 - 0 down..

Wonder how the betting in Asia is looking right now...... makes you wonder. "

I'm not sure why you would imply something like that then be afraid to admit it, maybe you're embarrassed of your hateful opinions I don't know, hope you can get better buddy

12 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

what a load of crap... you think what you want to think you plank....  i was referring to the team selection and every other sod was talking about the current odds too. 
If you bet, you know Asia is the place to lay a bet... you can bet on anything.

Idiot ........ trying to backtrack on a smartarse post that’s got a very real chance of landing you and this site in real trouble ...... silly little boy!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, fingyfop said:

Yes I read it here's what you said again as you seem to have forgotten

"11 behind the ball...

Until Monk realises with one minute to go the need to pop a striker on..... us being then already 6 - 0 down..

Wonder how the betting in Asia is looking right now...... makes you wonder. "

I'm not sure why you would imply something like that then be afraid to admit it, maybe you're embarrassed of your hateful opinions I don't know, hope you can get better buddy

Lets disect that shall we ?

11 behind the ball..... refers to the fact that we had no attackers and were going for the point
The last minute refers to monks inability to make substitutions correctly
And the betting in Asia... is..because Asia the biggest betting area and we were talking about the odds !!!!!!

Who made you and casbah the thought police ??

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Lets disect that shall we ?

11 behind the ball..... refers to the fact that we had no attackers and were going for the point
The last minute refers to monks inability to make substitutions correctly
And the betting in Asia... is..because Asia the biggest betting area and we were talking about the odds !!!!!!

Who made you and casbah the thought police ??

Haha, you're giving it away too easily "thought police" very common phrase to throw out to try and discredit your opponent.

No one said you can't think whatever you want, but if you're going to so obviously imply something don't then embarrassingly hide behind some lie about betting markets in Asia like that's a common area of knowledge or topic of conversation.

Furthermore the "makes you think" highlights your intentions very clearly, if you're talking about betting markets that comment makes no sense at all, it's strangely also the one part of your comment you decided not to analyse, what a funny coincidence.

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Btw... we are winning  3 - 0

So whats the last line then ??  Good grief.

Christ, if you can't understand, "makes you think" is used to imply something is happening to other people and that's what I had issue with, not that I literally think you're not allowed to think things.

But I know you already know all that and you're just stalling and diverting from your embarrassing backtracking 

6 minutes ago, Bucksowl said:

Love the way team selection is criticised without knowing availability fitness etc.

Of course our supporters are professional managers and a lot better at the job than Monk !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was about to say. Fair enough if you want to come on and put your plums on the line and criticise the team selection without knowing the reasoning. Don't understand it personally, stinks of wanting to say I told you so at the end. 

Expect to be ridiculed when it doesn't happen. 

Edited by CalmJimmers

3 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Btw... we are winning  3 - 0

So whats the last line then ??  Good grief.

Yes I'm watching, who ever is in charge of team selection really knows what they're doing today, makes you think...

Just now, fingyfop said:

Yes I'm watching, who ever is in charge of team selection really knows what they're doing today, makes you think...

Proved me wrong !  He's certainly been crap the past few months !

he's proved me and many others wrong !!  But credit to him, and yes, it does make you think ?
Why not the past few weeks !!!!!???

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CalmJimmers said:

Was about to say. Fair enough if you want to come on and put your plums on the line and criticise the team selection without knowing the reasoning. Don't understand it personally, stinks or wanting to say I told you so at the end. 

Expect to be ridiculed when it doesn't happen. 

The team needs supporting cut out the poo 

8 minutes ago, fingyfop said:

Christ, if you can't understand, "makes you think" is used to imply something is happening to other people and that's what I had issue with, not that I literally think you're not allowed to think things.

But I know you already know all that and you're just stalling and diverting from your embarrassing backtracking 

Stalling and backtracking ?  Are you for real ? Seriously ?  is this all you have to do during a match ? 
Analyse other peoples posts and make up your own mind what they mean ?   Good luck with all that

Anyhow, great win I was wrong about his team selection, as were many others on here today

UTO !

1 minute ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Stalling and backtracking ?  Are you for real ? Seriously ?  is this all you have to do during a match ? 
Analyse other peoples posts and make up your own mind what they mean ?   Good luck with all that

Anyhow, great win I was wrong about his team selection, as were many others on here today

UTO !

No I used this wondrous technology called a mobile telephone, I wrote my posts in mere seconds!