Team news

2 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

Every match we get this thread. Every Time people come on and say how crap it is and how we'll never win and why its wrong and the manager  has no clue and in the past it's shown them to be know nothing gobshiites who have been made to look stupid. That's why I never criticise a lineup before a match. Generally people who do end up with egg on their faces. 

So with that I mind I'd like to go on record and say that is an absolute shocker of a team. Pathetic. We'll be lucky to get nil today cos there's no attacking threat, the Midfield looks lightweight and devoid of any sort of prescence and the defence looks cobbled together and has proven they can't keep a clean sheet. Get your money on us giving away a penalty and conceding more than 2 goals cos that's nailed on today. Glad I'm playing tennis instead of watching that shower of shiiiiite that's about to unfold. 😂 

And that's how you double bluff a team into performing. Never in doubt. You may thank me now. 

2 hours ago, edwinowl said:

Not liking that side at all. 
Just play Rhodes up too FFS 

Least he has movement.  
Reckon I’m off to the pub can’t see anything From this game. Not normally negative but ain’t looking good. 

Well just back from the pub. 
Well done Wednesday pleased to be proved wrong. Happy Saturday guys.