Team news

Just now, Jim said:

I think one of the reasons it went wrong in the second half at Swansea is that Bannan and Hunt are too similar in their styles?

And his constant selection of Da Cruz is mind boggling. Rhodes has looked more threatening in the time he’s been on the pitch.

Big opportunity for Lees though.

Rhodes couldn't threaten a wet Sunday afternoon.  Has all the attacking ability of Poo Bear. 

That’s a very depressing line up.

Regardless of the result, I honestly can’t wait for this season to be over and have a huge clear out. Sadly, I don’t think the clear out of players is going to be as drastic as we all want. 

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Rhodes couldn't threaten a wet Sunday afternoon.  Has all the attacking ability of Poo Bear. 

He’s f***ing better than Da Cruz. I think we’d be better off with Tom Cruise, at least he’s a Top Gun and used to Mission Impossible but this mission might be a bit beyond his Jack Reach-er?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, smhouston said:

Congratulations dropping Murphy, whose probably in his best form during his stint at us!

Murphy went off injured in the last match, he's probably not 100% fit.

16 minutes ago, 360wiseowl said:

Needs to bulk up. Tactically good. Physically poor

Hunt isn't a physical player, probably never will be, it's not his fault. You just don't put two 5ft 4 players running central midfield together. It's too lightweight. It has to be Hunt or Bannan it's as simple as that, playing them both is just silly. 

• Haha 1