Team news

We have no option but to make changes every game, you can't expect the players to be able to cope with the intensity of this run of games, it'll be the same for all teams.

I'm interested to see how Hunt copes with starting the game, think it will do his development/confidence the world of good. He seems to be using Bannan as a mentor, but I'd like to see how he gets on without him by his side.

We do have a few options on the bench and I fully expect to see them being used to help with the fatigue issue. Hopefully we're in a position where we can give a run out to one or two of the other young players.

Every match we get this thread. Every Time people come on and say how crap it is and how we'll never win and why its wrong and the manager  has no clue and in the past it's shown them to be know nothing gobshiites who have been made to look stupid. That's why I never criticise a lineup before a match. Generally people who do end up with egg on their faces. 

So with that I mind I'd like to go on record and say that is an absolute shocker of a team. Pathetic. We'll be lucky to get nil today cos there's no attacking threat, the Midfield looks lightweight and devoid of any sort of prescence and the defence looks cobbled together and has proven they can't keep a clean sheet. Get your money on us giving away a penalty and conceding more than 2 goals cos that's nailed on today. Glad I'm playing tennis instead of watching that shower of shiiiiite that's about to unfold. 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Owlstalk - Rhodes is useless, Nuhiu is a donkey and can only be used as an impact sub.

Owlstalk - Can’t believe we haven’t started with a striker, monk is clueless.

Owlstalk - Pelupessy is useless and shouldn’t be playing.

Owlstalk - Can’t believe Hunt is starting with Bannan they’re far too lightweight together.

1 hour ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Why ?  Plenty of people.asking about odds etc ?

You know what you were implying the "makes you think" gives it away 

29 minutes ago, 83owl said:

Owlstalk - Rhodes is useless, Nuhiu is a donkey and can only be used as an impact sub.

Owlstalk - Can’t believe we haven’t started with a striker, monk is clueless.

Owlstalk - Pelupessy is useless and shouldn’t be playing.

Owlstalk - Can’t believe Hunt is starting with Bannan they’re far too lightweight together.

if a few posts or posters now represent "owlstalk" you could literally say anything couldn't you. This is a forum full of differing opinions, which is literally the whole point of a forum. 

I did think to myself, what is everyone on about here? Midfield of Bannan,Luongo and Hunt looks good. Happy with Da Cruz and Windas.......surely better than watching Nuhiu and Rhodes! 
Well done Wednesday, great half that! Should be winning 5-0! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Implying phook all pal. ..its you and your own conspiracy theory..... get innnnnnnn 

If implying something dodgy about our owner and getting other people to notice that is your fun game then congratulations I guess

image.png.5881c86821f416a82b7e0ca04c53d8c1.png

1 hour ago, quinnssweetshop said:

11 behind the ball...

Until Monk realises with one minute to go the need to pop a striker on..... us being then already 6 - 0 down..

Wonder how the betting in Asia is looking right now...... makes you wonder. 

Shocking post ..... clearly moderators happy  with criminal insinuations against the chairman!

• Haha 1