MORGAN FOX - Megathread

1 minute ago, meggoisgod said:

I'm not going to make this personal and call faceless people out.

However this is another classic example of what happens when you disagree with the owlstalk view...made to feel belittled

I am normally one of the very few on here that stick up for Pelupessy. when the easier thing to do would be to just go with the crowd. 

You are not wrong just cause you have a different opinion. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

I'm a 100% owl but I dont think fox is good enough for our football club..never have..what more do you want to know?

Fair enough. Would you agree he has got better over the last year or so and could be not as bad as you first thought.

1 minute ago, pazowl55 said:

I am normally one of the very few on here that stick up for Pelupessy. when the easier thing to do would be to just go with the crowd. 

You are not wrong just cause you have a different opinion. 

Lots of people have different opinions and that's fine. We're not an echo chamber in here, this site is made up of all kinds of opinions from the calm and collected to the outright whacky.

I think sticking up for what you believe is totally fine and admirable

But firing stuff out like there's an Owlstalk Clique isn't. That's such a lazy and cowardly thing to do, especially when you don't back it up and say who's in it etc

Anyone can do that

Anyone can go onto a forum and say 'ohh I don't fit into your little clique'

It's literally the easiest thing to do

But it's meaningless, and therefore quite pathetic to say it.

There's no 'cliques' on here - there's just people with different views.

If people don't like that they can retreat back to their facebook where they can unfriend those that don't agree with them

Ps well done for sticking up for Pelupessy mate. I applaud you for that.

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, pazowl55 said:

Fair enough. Would you agree he has got better over the last year or so and could be not as bad as you first thought.

Yeah of course he has improved but he literally couldn't have got any worse. Fair play to the lad but for me hes just not good enough and more importantly the win % when he plays is appalling.

I worked it out earlier in the year and we generally dont win 3 out of every 4 games he plays in

• Thanks 1

Guest Therealrealist
4 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

He has got better but he’s bang average imo...is anybody really worried if he stays or goes ?.

15 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

From what I have read the last couple of days I think what it is that people will come on and say stuff like this manager or player are total garbage and they want them gone. Which is totally fine as its there opinion. but wont say the reasoning behind why they think that.

And if you put stats in front of them proving them wrong they run off or get angrymad 

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, meggoisgod said:

I worked it out earlier this year that we have failed to win 3 out of every 4 games where he starts since he joined the club

Failed to win or conceded goals?

I'd love to see the stats because looking at the goals conceded per minutes whilst he's on the pitch we must have been losing games 1-0 or something?

Owlstalk Shop

10 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

Yeah of course he has improved but he literally couldn't have got any worse. Fair play to the lad but for me hes just not good enough and more importantly the win % when he plays is appalling.

I worked it out earlier in the year and we generally dont win 3 out of every 4 games he plays in

'I worked it out earlier in the year and we generally dont win 3 out of every 4 games he plays in.'

To be fair thats most of our team this season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, meggoisgod said:

I worked it out earlier this year that we have failed to win 3 out of every 4 games where he starts since he joined the club

Has he played badly in all them games we lost. 

I Remember a game Fox had against Leeds a while back and he looked like a fish up a tree. And If you would have asked me then what I thought of him I would probably have said the same as you. But I have been nothing but impressed with him this season.

4 minutes ago, pazowl55 said:

Has he played badly in all them games we lost. 

I Remember a game Fox had against Leeds a while back and he looked like a fish up a tree. And If you would have asked me then what I thought of him I would probably have said the same as you. But I have been nothing but impressed with him this season.

I'm not saying hes played badly in every game but I can honestly say I've never come away from a game and thought he played well...done ok yes but never played well

Just now, meggoisgod said:

I'm a 100% owl but I dont think fox is good enough for our football club..never have..what more do you want to know?

I respect your opinion and i'll be interested in your opinion of his replacement coz if we can get one for  free  whos  as good i'll be amazed …….

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

He has got better but he’s bang average imo...is anybody really worried if he stays or goes ?.

I would be happy if he stays. But he could be replaced. So not overly worried especially now we are going with 352.

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, pazowl55 said:

I would be happy if he stays. But he could be replaced. So not overly worried especially now we are going with 352.

Exactamondo...11 pages of bellyaching and deep down nobody’s that bothered if he stays or goes