Garry Monk - In or Out?

Garry Monk - In or Out?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Garry Monk - In or Out?

• In - keep him
    • Out - get someone else in

Guest LittleG
On 12/05/2020 at 17:37, Great Big Galaa said:

A manager will never be universally liked particularly by the fans. Our fan base is as critical if not more critical than most. Bottom line is 20 years of mostly sh!t has bogged us down and those two years of being so near but yet so far under Carlos has arguably made us worse?

Not sure that our fan base is more critical than most; if the fans of some other "big" clubs had had to put up with the 20 years we have, they would be far more critical and vociferous than Wednesday fans. The problem is that apathy has set in at Hillsborough, a general feeling that it could be a few more years, if ever, that we get back to the prem. Its going to take a lot to turn it round. Unfortunately I've no confidence in Monk building a team even if you give him 2 or 3 transfer windows.

48 minutes ago, Jeffjohnsonmyhero said:

Ryan Lowe 2  promotions on his CV already ,Chansiri   mean while will rely on his advisor  Paxo ,When it finally dawns on Chansiri  that Monk is no good  ,Lowe will have gone .

Everyone creams themselves over Wilder. Decent manager obviously. Good track record in the lower leagues before he took

over at the Laneabau. That said look at Lowe. Two promotions in two seasons. Well worth taking the gamble on him here.

On 11/05/2020 at 20:18, BARMYARMY2010 said:

Imagine being a fan that only buys a season ticket because of who the manager is, haven't and never ever bought one because of that. 

Hospitality at SWFC is on its arse anyway. 

Peeps buy merchandise regardless. 

I’ve had a season ticket for longer than I care to remember. Barely missed games home and away for years. But I can categorically say I won’t renew if monks in charge. It’s not a case of buying depending who the manager is, it’s a case of I’m not forking out 600 quid to watch the dross he turns out. If he does get the job of rebuilding for next season I really worry about the quality of players and football we will be watching. And it’s not just me. Sales will plummet if he is still here.