Bovver on the pitch during a game

On 09/04/2020 at 05:50, lincolnowl said:

The one your referring to was against United in that Worthington Cup game. Fight broke out in Kop, ends up on pitch and Wednesday fan gets lead away. United fan end ups stood on his own in front of Kop. Chucks a couple of Vs and next minute some bloke in an oversized shirt over his hoody ran on and sparked him. Might have done so by running up the disabled ramp on North, but I might be getting carried away with that. 

That was Bridgy the same bloke that confronted Bruce at Lincoln.

On 08/04/2020 at 16:10, owler66 said:

Remember 92 when we played the pigs and they scored early got very tasty at the bottom of the kop spilling onto the pitch 

My memories of that  was that the United goalie was half pushed onto the kop and he got a few light slaps

On 09/04/2020 at 07:39, fatzooma said:

One of our own Wednesday hero’s....ran on the pitch and took a swing at the then Villa manager, John Gregory..Absolute feeble attempt and totally missed.

I might add that Gregory was being quite annoying during that match as he was near enough running up and down the line.

guessing it was around 1997/98?

I remember  that   I think another fan   tried doing it  got halfway  up then changed his mind