Under the cosh and other podcasts

Recently started on the under the cosh podcasts, done about 15 or so of them, the Carlton Palmer one is a belter. 

Any others worth listening too that give insight into football especially in the 90s, for me under the cosh is perfect era, but would like a few more higher profile players too, though I was massive into it and know all the players featured. 

Anyone recommend other under the cosh episodes as particularly good or poor or other similar podcasts? 

Guest Bulgaria

At home with Colin Murray on radio 5 is a decent podcast

I find under the cosh a bit too laddy and noisy.

Quickly Kevin will he score - 90’s based football podcast 

World Football - BBC World Service

World Football Phone In - BBC Five Live

Athletico Mince - comedy football themed football podcast with Bob Mortimer. Guess you have to like Bob to enjoy it.

I had trials once - Interview style with mainly lower league players 

I do actually enjoy the Peter Crouch podcast as well

1 hour ago, mildatheart67 said:

Quite a bit of Wednesday related stuff in the Under The Cosh.

And a lot more United..I quite liked it until the guy from Barnsley started driving me mad. Takes about 15 episodes

18 hours ago, fudge27 said:

Recently started on the under the cosh podcasts, done about 15 or so of them, the Carlton Palmer one is a belter. 

Any others worth listening too that give insight into football especially in the 90s, for me under the cosh is perfect era, but would like a few more higher profile players too, though I was massive into it and know all the players featured. 

Anyone recommend other under the cosh episodes as particularly good or poor or other similar podcasts? 

The Nicky Weaver one is good. Also enjoyed Mark Crossley and Aaron Wilbraham episodes. Kilgallon one funny too