Crookes WMC -The start of the revolution

46 minutes ago, Stripes or die said:

Instead of trying to rubbish this new idea before its started, why don’t you go along to the meeting, listen to what’s been said and get involved? If you don’t like what’s being proposed then still get involved to try to influence its direction.

Im not rubbishing anything

Im definitely exhausted by fan groups though that’s for sure. 

Another one starting up run by those who have previously failed miserably isn’t that attractive to me so I wish it well, hope it succeeds, but it isn’t for me. 

Owlstalk Shop

48 minutes ago, Stripes or die said:

Instead of trying to rubbish this new idea before its started, why don’t you go along to the meeting, listen to what’s been said and get involved? If you don’t like what’s being proposed then still get involved to try to influence its direction.

I very much doubt the 'listening' will go on for any sizeable length of time.

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Ps Id have held it at The Wednesday Tap - then the club would have seen some income from it, plus way way way easier to get to for people.

Not for me it's not!

I live in Crookes.lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dorian gray said:

can we expect the 'matchday non attenders' to put an appearance in?

Nah !

They'll be to busy bragging on here that they didn't go.:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Grandad said:

By coordinating a vote of no confidence in the board the Shareholders Association had charterhouse sufficiently worried that they converted their shareholding to give them the capability to vote.

That saved the club £15m as they were no longer entitled to repayment of their investment

Good point Nigel I cant say that I remember that.

However I do think that in general fans groups should stick to relatively trivial matters, car parking , the Wednesdayite lounge etc this imo is where they can do some good , certainly a group of well meaning people sat in crookes wmc are going to struggle to influence Mr Chansari on major business decisions.

As I said before I do commend them for trying