Fletcher returns

5 hours ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Just can’t see how bringing back Fletch will suddenly transform us back to  winning ways , we have been extremely poor lately , maybe if he nets early in a game we gain in confidence and improve ? .Has it all been down to Fletchers absence this relegation form ? Anyway great to have him back . 

Without Fletcher - P12. W2. D2. L8 (0.66 points per game = a 30 point season)

With Fletcher - P21. W10. D6. L5 (1.7 points per game = a 79 point season)

4 hours ago, prowl said:

Doubt he will be back this week. Probably needs a run out with the U23s. Don't want us to rush him and risk him breaking down again.

It would be nice to have Fletcher and Wickham up front, they'd be a handful for any defence. If we get Fox back and Luongo we could get a few points  from games.

Fletcher-Rhodes is the pairing to play.

Goal every 33 minutes this season when played together, and Fletcher has 4 and Rhodes 3 in tandem.

Just now, Holmowl said:

Fletcher-Rhodes is the pairing to play.

Goal every 33 minutes this season when played together, and Fletcher has 4 and Rhodes 3 in tandem.

I think he'd have to go Fletcher - Wickham as real alternative. For his own credibility and possibly as part of the loan agreement.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, alanharper said:

Fletcher will be a welcome return, but I wouldn't expect miracles from him given that our all round play has gone down the toilet since Christmas.

What's happened to Luongo though? He's done a Matias, had an unjust red card 3 game ban overturned but then got mysteriously injured and disappeared anyway.

somat to do with a calf problem I read somewhere