Nuhiu scores

10 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

He’s poo mate...people can argue until they’re blue in the face. He’s a poor footballer with a poor record. I will always support him when he plays for Wednesday but he’s terrible. 

Ah. Here’s the real reason. You’re just a Nuhiu hater. 

7 hours ago, shandypants said:

Ah. Here’s the real reason. You’re just a Nuhiu hater. 

That isn’t the real reason at all so please don’t twist my words into something they aren’t!! Yes you’re right I don’t like nuhiu, he’s a waste of a shirt for me as are several other players. However, that doesn’t mean that when I turn up on Saturdays I don’t support him or the others because I do. I go home and away and give the same support each time to whoever is playing.

My initial opinion isn’t personal towards nuhiu...my opinion was not really caring about Kosovo or nuhiu as an Englishman watching international football and I certainly didn’t want to lose last night just so Wednesday fans could get excited. I’m English and I’m proud and 0-4 was the perfect way to end the qualifying campaign. 

For those that are saying they don’t care about the international team then it’s about time you dragged your head out of the dark ages. Southgate has gone further than any other manager in terms of bringing in young players and new systems etc... going into the euros next year is as exciting as it has been for years with this bunch of young lads and to be honest there aren’t many teams in Europe at the moment who we can’t match. 

1 hour ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

That isn’t the real reason at all so please don’t twist my words into something they aren’t!! Yes you’re right I don’t like nuhiu, he’s a waste of a shirt for me as are several other players. However, that doesn’t mean that when I turn up on Saturdays I don’t support him or the others because I do. I go home and away and give the same support each time to whoever is playing.

My initial opinion isn’t personal towards nuhiu...my opinion was not really caring about Kosovo or nuhiu as an Englishman watching international football and I certainly didn’t want to lose last night just so Wednesday fans could get excited. I’m English and I’m proud and 0-4 was the perfect way to end the qualifying campaign. 

For those that are saying they don’t care about the international team then it’s about time you dragged your head out of the dark ages. Southgate has gone further than any other manager in terms of bringing in young players and new systems etc... going into the euros next year is as exciting as it has been for years with this bunch of young lads and to be honest there aren’t many teams in Europe at the moment who we can’t match. 

Sorry, but I get more excited when Sheffield Wednesday get a corner, than when there's an Ingerlund game on !

On ‎18‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 08:40, Wednesday_Jack said:

each to their own pal...but it doesn’t warrant personal insults. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. 

" if you don't like it, put a little red arrow and don't comment" - ( now where have I picked that phrase up from ?)

Sorry, Jack, but I'm really struggling to accept that my comment was a "personal insult".

Looking back over the earlier posts on this thread, you seem to be someone who throws their toys out of the pram  and takes umbrage every time someone posts something that you don't agree with - which is not generally a good idea for what is supposed to be a forum, where people will disagree and express differing views.

Had I wanted to personally insult you, I would have called you a w **ker and told you to f**k off, which, I would stress that, unlike other posters, I haven't done, and certainly have no intention of ever doing.

I'm ducking out of this thread now - lets just agree on the fact that we both want 3 points at WBA tomorrow.

Regards

Kew Owl

10 hours ago, Kew Owl said:

" if you don't like it, put a little red arrow and don't comment" - ( now where have I picked that phrase up from ?)

Sorry, Jack, but I'm really struggling to accept that my comment was a "personal insult".

Looking back over the earlier posts on this thread, you seem to be someone who throws their toys out of the pram  and takes umbrage every time someone posts something that you don't agree with - which is not generally a good idea for what is supposed to be a forum, where people will disagree and express differing views.

Had I wanted to personally insult you, I would have called you a w **ker and told you to f**k off, which, I would stress that, unlike other posters, I haven't done, and certainly have no intention of ever doing.

I'm ducking out of this thread now - lets just agree on the fact that we both want 3 points at WBA tomorrow.

Regards

Kew Owl

the personal insults didn’t come from you, I was just stating it wasn’t necessary. 

if replying to people’s posts with my firm opinion is classed as “throwing my toys out” then I apologise, especially if folk can’t accept that.

UTO and here’s to 3 points (hopefully).