Nuhiu scores

2 hours ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

Are you for real? Mind boggling that you can find the time to write such tripe. Adthe scored 11 goals in half a season for us then got dropped for Fletcher, who despite all his hard work misses more chances than Adthe and has only ever scored 13 goals at his peak, which he is well past now. Some people would rather Adthe not score for us and have a good moan mate and that is very very mind boggling. Like the small groups of idiots that boo some of our other players like Morgan Fox and Adam Reach that is not supporting our team. If people being pleased when one of their players scores a goal for his country upsets you, have a think about why you feel that way, because most of us are happy for the big feller and some would like to see him play more often for us.

As for England, they would have had a tougher game last night against Chesterfield. So although we are all thrilled to have won such a one sided game against a team of nobodys, Adthe's game was more entertaining. Especially for a team that did not exist until recently because the little new country was on it's knees since the disgusting war waged against them. I always look out for Kosova's results, especially if Adthe's playing. There's nothing wrong with it unless you like snuffling for truffles.lol

Are you for real?? He’s got a record of 1 in 7...are you and him still dining out of those last few games of one season. 

2 hours ago, Sonny said:

One of the reasons it’s 3 pages is because you’ve posted in it 11 times, which isn’t bad to say you give ‘zero fizzes’.

Without counting I think I’ve had upwards of 50 people interested in my comments...along with 8/9 comments, it’s only polite to respond. Everything you have responded with is hypocritical of your suggestions. 

A thread about nuhiu scoring and my initial opinion of “I couldn’t care less” has created such a stir...it’s unreal. Unless it’s an English player who plays for Wednesday, scoring at international level I couldn’t care less. 

Just now, Wednesday_Jack said:

Without counting I think I’ve had upwards of 50 people interested in my comments...along with 8/9 comments, it’s only polite to respond. Everything you have responded with is hypocritical of your suggestions. 

A thread about nuhiu scoring and my initial opinion of “I couldn’t care less” has created such a stir...it’s unreal. Unless it’s an English player who plays for Wednesday, scoring at international level I couldn’t care less. 

It’s great to read such passionate opinion.

Thanks for continuing to share.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, jomaco said:

He does well for someone who doesn't get tons of pitch time

This season.

Atdhe on pitch - 7 team goals in 410 minutes - goal every 58 minutes

Atdhe off pitch - 14 team goals in 1030 minutes - goal every 93 minutes

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

You say that but.......