Season Ticket IDs for Charlton

42 minutes ago, Newcastleowl14 said:

Hello! Anybody got any spare season ticket IDs for Charlton I could use? Looking for a couple that have significant amount of points!

Thanks all!

you wont need to worry sky ruined this its 1230 kick off and all London trains cancelled unless u go via dony or brum and pay well over £100 a ticket . would have sold out I don't think more than 1500 will go. 

4 hours ago, Newcastleowl14 said:

Hello! Anybody got any spare season ticket IDs for Charlton I could use? Looking for a couple that have significant amount of points!

Thanks all!

May make general sale with the early kick off and it's on sky

On 07/11/2019 at 13:06, handworth52 said:

you wont need to worry sky ruined this its 1230 kick off and all London trains cancelled unless u go via dony or brum and pay well over £100 a ticket . would have sold out I don't think more than 1500 will go. 

when are the trains cancelled?  just Saturday?

On 08/11/2019 at 17:43, handworth52 said:

no I think there are a few wkds in nov and dec affected. you have to go via dony these wkds and it takes around an extra hour to get there. 

Thanks. Looks like a bus replacement down south. Going down there after Birmingham game on Thursday so no issue. 

On 08/11/2019 at 17:43, handworth52 said:

no I think there are a few wkds in nov and dec affected. you have to go via dony these wkds and it takes around an extra hour to get there. 

Going via Donny doesn't take much longer than the direct Sheffield-London trains, usually no more than about 20 minutes difference even with the change at Donny and is usually cheaper, I've often gone that way for London awaydays even when there's been an unaffected service. You can still do it that weekend in 2hr 23m.

Or via Tamworth was the other option coming up when I checked before Sky moved it. They're all much more expensive than usual that weekend though because of the reduced service, I'd still have gone but now that it's on Sky as well with the early kick off I'm giving it a miss now and saving the cash.

2 hours ago, alanharper said:

Going via Donny doesn't take much longer than the direct Sheffield-London trains, usually no more than about 20 minutes difference even with the change at Donny and is usually cheaper, I've often gone that way for London awaydays even when there's been an unaffected service. You can still do it that weekend in 2hr 23m.

Or via Tamworth was the other option coming up when I checked before Sky moved it. They're all much more expensive than usual that weekend though because of the reduced service, I'd still have gone but now that it's on Sky as well with the early kick off I'm giving it a miss now and saving the cash.

yes your right but when I looked 6 weeks ago for some reason all times where 3 hours plus and quickest journey from Doncaster was 2h25 which didn't make sense as its usually just over 1hour 30 ,maybe they were also planning work on that line but had it postponed due to the Sheffield to London line unavailable the cost was also much higher then , the other day it was possible to go with 1 adult/child for £45 on a railcard . but the 1230 kick off time as well as the added time getting there has killed it for me. so its sky for me. 

23 hours ago, Evansy14 said:

Already sold just over 1400 as of yesterday. So should get more then that. We shall seen I'm looking forward to it.

At 5pm yesterday the ticket office's Twitter account said they'd sold 1,439 in total, so it's disappointing they'd sold fewer than 40 tickets all day yesterday. I ordered two this morning though, so it's at least 1,441 now.

Edited by punkskaphil

5 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

At 5pm yesterday the ticket office's Twitter account said they'd sold 1,439 in total, so it's disappointing they'd sold fewer than 40 tickets all day yesterday. I ordered two this morning though, so it's at least 1,441 now.

Actually, ignore me. I just saw that that tweet was from Wednesday evening after all.

• Haha 1