MANTRA

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE

47 minutes ago, Hougoumont said:

Ayup sweet cheeks...let's have your measured critique of the Rap genre then.:unsure:

Not sure what the 'sweet cheeks' is all about, but what do you want to know?

You can't critique a whole genre of music (or if you can, I certainly haven't got the time or inclination).

I'm happy to suggest some stuff if you're genuinely interested.

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
3 hours ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

I reckon you need something with a bit of bounce to it, especially coming back out for the second half.

They tried an Arctic Monkeys track recently, rate band but the riff was too twangy, fitted a chuckle brothers skit more.

Stick this on!

They played Prodigy at the start of the 2nd half against Preston the other week.....

Having been a fan of Bring Me The Horizon back in the "Suicide Season" and "There is a Hell, Believe Me I've Seen It" days, never in a million years would I have ever expected Wednesday to walk out to one of their songs lol

Also for those asking who listens to this type of music; a hell of a lot of people, Bring Me The Horizon are one of the biggest bands out there at the minute, and they're a bunch of (mostly) sound lads from Sheffield, what's wrong with some proper miserable tvvats on here, Jesus wept...