Jordan Lonchar left

3 hours ago, gurujuan said:

We’ve had a few youngsters head out there, Boden, Murphy, Johnson (David) and a couple of other academy lads who went together, but I don’t recall their names

Harrison and Wragg. They both went to Vancouver.

On 18/02/2019 at 22:50, SallyCinnamon said:

Maybe there was a reason? Can’t make the bench for a struggling OH Leuven side at the bottom of the Belgian 2nd League. 

I hope Hirst can fulfill his potential for his own sake, but he still needs to prove himself at professional level. I think he’s gone the wrong way about it. 

Hes been poorly advised. Sacked off his own club with a view to being billy big time and so far it looks as if it’s backfired. To avoid suspicion of a bridge transfer to Leicester he needs to do well at

leuven over a period of time and time is precious. 

Ironically, he’d have been given game time under Lunukay 

On 19/02/2019 at 15:48, SallyCinnamon said:

Yeah it seems David was adamant his son was never going to sign for Wednesday. Strange if you ask me. Grass always looks greener.

I think the green stuff had plenty to do with it lol

Edited by Bluesteel
  • Haha 1

On 18/02/2019 at 14:05, Sonny said:

Think he’s played in a couple (scoring in the first one after he left) and not made the bench for a couple (if he was even in the squad, I don’t know). So mixed really and seems to be fading out of it.

Good. Fvuck him.

On 19/02/2019 at 14:42, Buxtongent said:

Please, please, please, listen. Before Jos and very early in young Hurst's career, myself and a party were dining in Hillsborough before a match, and , when asked when his lad would be signing for Wednesday, David , his father, replied 'He won't. Not if he listens to me.'

Bruce would never have had chance to 'give him a go. 

Hurst?

• Haha 1