FFP and Us

The whole system seems flawed.

Even the 3 year loss limit is dodgy, as when a team like Wolves spends absolute millions in one season - how does that make it a fair competition for everyone else in that season?

If they wanted it to be fair it should be a season spending limit and if you breach it you get deducted points, whatever league you end up in. That would make all clubs think twice about they spend.

Plus the parachute payments need to be scraped, but that’s always been true 

11 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Sounds to me like everyone is closing their eyes and hoping it goes away...As far as plans are concerned...Its not the best is it?

I remember when the boy was young.. Mrs C talked me into a holiday in Cornwall that we couldn't afford.

On the last day he wanted an ice-cream.. you've had a nice holiday don't be wanting all the time..

We're skint .. aren't we dad?

Get a double with a flake...

I watched the fuel gauge the whole way home.. about a tenner left onboard.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I remember when the boy was young.. Mrs C talked me into a holiday in Cornwall that we couldn't afford.

On the last day he wanted an ice-cream.. you've had a nice holiday don't be wanting all the time..

We're skint .. aren't we dad?

Get a double with a flake...

I watched the fuel gauge the whole way home.. about a tenner left onboard.

So you have always had this habit of starin' at stuff?

FFP rules should remain, they’re there for a reason.

it can be fixed very easily though, all clubs should have limits on player registrations held and that way players find there natural level and the disparity between divisions won’t be as great 

Just now, Ash76 said:

it can be fixed very easily though, all clubs should have limits on player registrations held and that way players find there natural level and the disparity between divisions won’t be as great 

There's so much wrong with this post ... I don't know where to start.

Are you being perfectly serious?

Just now, Costello 77 said:

There's so much wrong with this post ... I don't know where to start.

Are you being perfectly serious?

Give it a try or do you endorse Chelsea having 40 players out on loan last season? 

3 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Explain how that actually works

Just now, Ash76 said:

Give it a try or do you endorse Chelsea having 40 players out on loan last season? 

Nope..should just be Hector lol

The players are happy with it, Chelsea are happy weith it..How do you change it/..You can't dictate to abramovic how he spends his money, and if the players are satisfied...?..how do you do it...you can't force someone

2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Explain how that actually works

Simple, a rule isn’t brought in that says ‘no club can hold more than X registrations’

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

Hoarding players is totally wrong.

Ahh, so what you meant to say is you agree 

P and S is all well and good but it’s a major handicap when you’ve got clubs coming down with parachute payments. The two don’t go hand in hand 

Ideally parachute payments need stopping. Then ffp wouldn’t be an issue in the FL. Transfer fees would drop, player wages would drop and ticket prices would drop, as clubs wouldn’t need to overspend to match the clubs with parachute payments 

Edited by Stoop

8 minutes ago, Stoop said:

P and S is all well and good but it’s a major handicap when you’ve got clubs coming down with parachute payments. The two don’t go hand in hand 

Ideally parachute payments need stopping. Then ffp wouldn’t be an issue in the FL. Transfer fees would drop, player wages would drop and ticket prices would drop, as clubs wouldn’t need to overspend to match the clubs with parachute payments 

Thats how it should be..a level playing field..It isn't

10 minutes ago, Stoop said:

Totally agree but the sad fact is it won't happen

29 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Put footballers on the dole then?

What happens to the extras?

They get a real job like every other f4cker