Chelsea Allocation

2 hours ago, Daniel The Owl said:

Birmimgham only got about 4,000

Forest chose the 3,000 allocation as the demand wasn't as high, think they already played them in the League cup away this season

I think Wadsley Owl is on about Birmingham's allocation at West Ham on same weekend Forest was at Chelsea and Leeds were at QPR. 

Forest only requested 3,000 because they played at Chelsea in last couple of season's. If you request full 6,000 allocation and don't sell them I'm sure Chelsea demand money for unsold tickets, Norwich got stung by this last season. 

11 hours ago, bradowl said:

I think Wadsley Owl is on about Birmingham's allocation at West Ham on same weekend Forest was at Chelsea and Leeds were at QPR. 

Forest only requested 3,000 because they played at Chelsea in last couple of season's. If you request full 6,000 allocation and don't sell them I'm sure Chelsea demand money for unsold tickets, Norwich got stung by this last season. 

I don't reckon much to forest or derby both have very poor support ,derby fetched 1500 to us last season when they were 2nd and unbeaten in 17 , as for forest they give us a pathetic amount of tickets at there place , and theres no way they could shift 6000 at Chelsea even at 3pm on a Saturday,we could take 10000 there for a 3pm on a Saturday , sunday 6pm we might just sell out. 

35 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

I don't reckon much to forest or derby both have very poor support ,derby fetched 1500 to us last season when they were 2nd and unbeaten in 17 , as for forest they give us a pathetic amount of tickets at there place , and theres no way they could shift 6000 at Chelsea even at 3pm on a Saturday,we could take 10000 there for a 3pm on a Saturday , sunday 6pm we might just sell out. 

Derby fans , like many others will have stayed away because of the extortionate prices charged , similar to our attitude at Leeds . Forest and Derby have decent support and Derby always have a higher average home attendance than we do . Fans stay away from Hillsborough for one reason 

23 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Derby fans , like many others will have stayed away because of the extortionate prices charged , similar to our attitude at Leeds . Forest and Derby have decent support and Derby always have a higher average home attendance than we do . Fans stay away from Hillsborough for one reason 

agree to a point ,but when we played derby it was only around £32 and 50 mins up the road ,if we were 2nd and unbeaten in 17 like they were we would have took 4x . they have very decent home support but id question regards there away support , 

54 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

agree to a point ,but when we played derby it was only around £32 and 50 mins up the road ,if we were 2nd and unbeaten in 17 like they were we would have took 4x . they have very decent home support but id question regards there away support , 

We travel in large numbers and not many take more , We always take more than Derby and Forest on average. I wonder why Derby attract more fans than we do for home games though ££££££ ? 

On 17/01/2019 at 21:32, bradowl said:

Birmimgham fans got giddy thinking they'd take 8k but police only allowed them to take 4

Correct