FFS no one tell them what we charge....

23 minutes ago, Donny El said:

We Also do a free mascot every match drawn from the junior owls members. My lad was lucky enough to be picked end of last season. Ground tour, meet both sets of players, programme with signatures, play on the pitch before game, walk out with favorite player, photo in centre circle with captains and officials and tickets in south stand. All in all was a great day and something he will remember for ever.

Some on here will still say it’s a rip-off 

• Haha 1

Well done to the 10 clubs that don’t charge, keeping with the original ethos of being a club mascot rather than who can afford to be a club mascot

Why oh why junior members / junior season ticket holders are simply not drawn at random across the season I don’t know. These young people together with young people who have generally been dealt a sh it hand in life should be the mascots.

12 minutes ago, GMOwl72 said:

Well done to the 10 clubs that don’t charge, keeping with the original ethos of being a club mascot rather than who can afford to be a club mascot

Why oh why junior members / junior season ticket holders are simply not drawn at random across the season I don’t know. These young people together with young people who have generally been dealt a sh it hand in life should be the mascots.

They used to draw at random from junior season ticket holders as my lad was mascot for a game against Ipswich about 10 years ago at no cost. Obviously stopped doing this now then,

Guest LittleG
1 hour ago, casbahowl said:

Fair play for the junior owls; still a rip-off at 600 quid for others.

1 hour ago, casbahowl said:

Any charge what so ever for being a mascot is a rip off. If the club cant afford to give a young un a match ticket and some snap before the game , summats wrong. There is no justification for changing kids to be a mascot. 

Guest LittleG
1 minute ago, casbahowl said:

Everyone has a choice whether to be ripped off or not.

Those who pay it clearly think it’s worth it..... their prerogative!

Of course everybody has a choice but the price is still extortionate!!

3 hours ago, GMOwl72 said:

They don’t sound that lucky to be fair, probs not the best choice for a mascot

2 hours ago, LittleG said:

Of course everybody has a choice but the price is still extortionate!!

Which price is extortionate......... the VIP package at £500, the standard package at £200 or the free one at .... er .... £0?

Seems like something for everyone there!

• Like 1

Guest LittleG
42 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

Which price is extortionate......... the VIP package at £500, the standard package at £200 or the free one at .... er .... £0?

Seems like something for everyone there!

To anybody with a reasonable view of things, both the VIP package at £600(not£500) and the standard package at £240(not £200) are extortionate. But if your happy with those prices that's your prerogative!

4 minutes ago, LittleG said:

To anybody with a reasonable view of things, both the VIP package at £600(not£500) and the standard package at £240(not £200) are extortionate. But if your happy with those prices that's your prerogative!

What about the £0?

Unfortunately VAT is a fact of life but feel free to blame the club for that too!

BTW .......... some people seem to be happy with those prices as the waiting list runs into next season.

Guest LittleG
21 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

What about the £0?

Unfortunately VAT is a fact of life but feel free to blame the club for that too!

BTW .......... some people seem to be happy with those prices as the waiting list runs into next season.

Your posts are becoming more ridiculous; I just stated the true costs of the packages. To infer I am blaming the club for having to impose VAT is just a bizarre statement by you. I wouldn't know if there is a waiting list ( not sure you do) but that's not going to alter my opinion that the costs are extortionate. I'm going to leave it now; we'll just have to agree to disagree 

It’s outrageous.

20 games at £200 plus the odd £500 is a measly £5k per season, or to put it another way, 1 days pay of many of our better players (£35k per week). Bit more if there are several mascots.

Once a mascot you’re a fan for life.....it should be free. Things like this go down very well with the fans.

When you look at many of pricing structures at the club they make absolutely no difference to the bigger picture (or dent the wage bill), so fill the ground like today, take more in food and drink and get the kids in, they are the future!

2 hours ago, Stan Dupowls said:

It’s outrageous.

20 games at £200 plus the odd £500 is a measly £5k per season, or to put it another way, 1 days pay of many of our better players (£35k per week). Bit more if there are several mascots.

Once a mascot you’re a fan for life.....it should be free. Things like this go down very well with the fans.

When you look at many of pricing structures at the club they make absolutely no difference to the bigger picture (or dent the wage bill), so fill the ground like today, take more in food and drink and get the kids in, they are the future!

This is the type of bizarre financial strategy  this regime has run since the start 

none of it stands up to scrutiny  if you apply the equation of just what does the OTT price get you 

a few weeks of urby ; a small percentage of Abdi's medical bill ; a contribution to melo tram pass ?  the amount wasted and I mean 100% wasted  is far and above anything gained by charging ridiculous prices for everything but in so doing affecting the connection between fans and Club