Blame the Fans ...

36 minutes ago, The Italian Stallion said:

I heard on Radio Sheffield this morning, that Jos has said that fans expectations are way too high and we shouldn't expect promotion or play-offs....... I certainly don't expect that, and I don't think a lot of the fan base expect that! What we expect is the odd good performance and a few decent results, not the garbage that is currently being served up! Continue like this and we're down, simple as that.

We shall see later but Jos's comments I think point in the direction tonight's forum is going to go from the DC point of view...... It's the fans fault that our expectations are too high, and hence this is putting too much pressure on the team.

So, I don;t think we're going to get what you're asking for Mr. F. although, I agree, that's what we really need to hear.

Didn't our esteemed chairman tell us that we have better players than Un*ted?  They seem to be doing OK. 

2 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Any lingering goodwill he has will disappear if he trys it again.

The first thing he needs to do is apologise and acknowledge his mistakes and accountability.

He then needs to let us know who he is bringing in to help him run things properly.

Agree with this but will be shocked if it happens. 

20 minutes ago, SouthernOwl24 said:

No we all knew this but what doesnt help is DC saying in last forum he thinks we have a squad capable to try and sell more tickets etc. Its a lie and deceitful to fans who may not have the money but have overstretched to be apart of something. 

If he is not blaming players, himself or Jos we are in for a long night. 

DC OUT!!! JOS OUT!!!!

Jos out definitely but who is gonna pay the bills if DC leaves? We are stuck with DC. Best we can hope for is that he employs someone experienced to run the club

7 minutes ago, hatcheeks said:

Jos out definitely but who is gonna pay the bills if DC leaves? We are stuck with DC. Best we can hope for is that he employs someone experienced to run the club

Completely understand that. 

Still want him out regardless and someone with knowledge of how to run club in. Shame there wont be many queuing up.

However, if the play off final attendance, coverage and atmosphere is anything to go by an owner can make money with us if correct decisions are made. The club has the possibility to be huge should we have an owner that can inspire a fan base not criticize them. We are a huge city and probably have underestimated our potential as to how 'MASSIVE' we can be. With the right leadership we have the potential to easily bring in 30k+ gates regularly in the championship - not just the one off matches. 

However, the constant bad decisions currently are now not mistakes anymore. They now highlight the inability to run a club. 

Guest The Horse

There's a hell lot wrong at the moment but are the players blameless?

Any other line of business, poor / disruptive workers get sacked.

I'm sure Jos would love to go Alan Sugar on some of them and cut the dead wood from what (it would be safe to guess) is a divided dressing room.

But in football you can't do that.

Disruptive, obnoxious staff?

Just get in someone who the loud mouths approve of instead so they can go back to dictating their own easy lives.

3 hours ago, Ballmeist said:

Hope everyone is prepared for this tonight. It was the undercurrent of the last fans forum, and it didn't go down well.

Tonight we sit in a far worse position and I imagine there will be fireworks when Mr C points the finger of blame at ourselves!

Pathetic post.

3 hours ago, Ballmeist said:

Hope everyone is prepared for this tonight. It was the undercurrent of the last fans forum, and it didn't go down well.

Tonight we sit in a far worse position and I imagine there will be fireworks when Mr C points the finger of blame at ourselves!

giphy_(1).gif

9 hours ago, Ballmeist said:

Nice try