The pressure is on...

7 hours ago, FinnishOwl said:

I'm afraid that if he's out, we'll be in more problems. If there's no money for transfers or loans, there's no money no matter who is in charge. I don't think that any freeze outs are just because Jos doesn't like someone's face, it must be the general atmosphere among the whole squad that is now starting to smell through the small cracks in the surface.

That explains it, they've buried Abdi under the floorboards.

Get someone like Steve Bruce in before someone else gets him. We just need someone experienced who knows this level inside out. Sadly, I don't think we will turn things around anytime soon and by the time when Chansiri decides to axe Jos around Christmas, we will be without any chance of reaching the play offs and unable to get anyone decent. We will just get another leftfield foreign appointment with no Championship experience. Hopefully Jos turns things around and sorts out our defence.

Edited by Mr. Wednesday

17 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I believe personally that he's just trying his best

I don't think pressure is playing any part in his selections - only availability and the opponent's we are playing

Don't worry, it's no good the opposition scouting us apparently as they don't know what Jos will do next:ghoulguy:

18 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I believe personally that he's just trying his best       -    I f***ing hope so !!!

I don't think pressure is playing any part in his selections - only availability and the opponent's we are playing     -       Aaaah......now there`s the rub