The pressure is on...

Pressure is mainly on Jos to come back to winning ways immediately

Pressure on Chansiri too as results aren’t keeping fans happy 

The least pressure is on the players who aren’t delivering as a team but are the ones who feel the pressure least 

weird that the ones who can immediately affect results are the ones least under pressure 

Owlstalk Shop

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The least pressure is on the players who aren’t delivering as a team but are the ones who feel the pressure least 

weird that the ones who can immediately affect results are the ones least under pressure 

Yes, he goes to the Lane on the ninth to all intents and purposes with his job in the balance.

Suffer a heavy defeat, and he's done.

I'm afraid that if he's out, we'll be in more problems. If there's no money for transfers or loans, there's no money no matter who is in charge. I don't think that any freeze outs are just because Jos doesn't like someone's face, it must be the general atmosphere among the whole squad that is now starting to smell through the small cracks in the surface.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

Yes, he goes to the Lane on the ninth to all intents and purposes with his job in the balance.

Suffer a heavy defeat, and he's done.

I don't think it is, though.

If nothing else, Chansiri shows loyalty to his appointments. He also knows far more than we do about the problems behind the scenes. It will take more than fan power to dislodge Jos.

Lose 3 on the bounce, any manager at any club anywhere these days and it starts kicking off.

Anyone who kicked off previously to then see things improve will naturally scream louder as they now feel vindicated for screaming like a baby last time.

It becomes a toxic cycle and it is very unlikely to be fixed quickly by booting Jos and bringing someone else in to work miracles under the same conditions.

A win on Saturday will hopefully calm everyone down a bit ahead of a victory the week after at our rivals.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It'll be the fans fault soon again, don't worry. 

• Like 2

If the worse happens and we get stuffed by the porkies at S2 it's going to be very hard for Jos to survive, but if we stuff then it could be the glue that binds up together.

If this run keeps going though with the complete lack of finances and the club's apparent lack of any plan to get out of the mess they are in. It's going to make season ticket early bird time very interesting, any price increase could have a massive backlash for the club.

We've been on quite a rollercoaster ride since early this year and it doesn't seem to change. Personally I'm happy if we get a safe mid-table position this season and then start the inevitable rebuilding process - hopefully plans are already being made in the background, no matter what Mr Chansiri says about us being up to our necks in it if we are not promoted. Our current squad is certainly not going to challenge for promotion, we've already seen that because that requires consistency and winning games also on a bad day.

43 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

This is all very true.

But I have a feeling Jos won’t be pushed, even if we lose 10 in a row.

2 minutes ago, Eastern said:

This is all very true.

But I have a feeling Jos won’t be pushed, even if we lose 10 in a row.

His predecessor was only given the "boot" when he had got a new job lined up. 

Yes the pressure is on a defeat at bum hole lane will probably brig an end to Jos stay at S6 

but will a new manager make any difference. 

Too many players are not fit others are kids , we’re tittering on the edge of a transfer embargo 

I’m in a quandary not sure what’s for the best  we are in a very dark place at the moment.

DC seems to have lost connection with the grass roots of the club

40 minutes ago, FinnishOwl said:

I'm afraid that if he's out, we'll be in more problems. If there's no money for transfers or loans, there's no money no matter who is in charge. I don't think that any freeze outs are just because Jos doesn't like someone's face, it must be the general atmosphere among the whole squad that is now starting to smell through the small cracks in the surface.

To be fair though this team on paper is excellent and the youth talent coming through is tremendous. We don't need loans we don't need anymore players. We need a tremendous player motivator who will give the players what they need but also sometimes a kiss up the ass they need as well 

• Thanks 1