BREAKING - #SWFC STATEMENT

9 hours ago, djorkaeff said:

The cry racist nonesense is ridiculous. It’s simply used as a get out clause or point of slander. 

Agree. Mentioned on here, but unless the Ref or officials have heard something, then it’s their word against ours. Easy to throw out there and there is never any repercussions for those who wrongly make allegations. Win win for anyone playing the racist card.

What worries me is that their guy completely lost his poo. He then cries racism and everyone says that’s ok then..

why didnt he go go to the referee and tell him. Why did he run off and hide in the changing room?

just hope the police and fa look at the whole incident. Including the assault on Tom lees after the game had finished.

29 minutes ago, new zealand owl said:

Totally agree with this, terrible decision by the club and showed up Danny Wilson for what he was...a manger out of his depth with a spineless board behind him

So Di Canio shoving a ref over reflects badly on others ?

You'lll be telling us next that Suarez biting an opponent was down to Brendan Rodgers.

Excellent and sharp response from SWFC. They’ve taken a lot of flak recently and rightly so, but this statement was done quickly.

I honestly don’t think there will be any recourse. They won’t be able to prove anything and I’m surprised that it has taken Mansfield 6 days to make a complaint.