Back from Lincoln

9 hours ago, Theboylangers said:

I'm not certain but I guess he was referring to Carlos who created the mess, not Chansiri ?

If folk think Carlos is a clown, after getting us to two top six finishes, I wonder what they think of the previous ten managers and coaches.  

• Haha 1

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
4 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

If folk think Carlos is a clown, after getting us to two top six finishes, I wonder what they think of the previous ten managers and coaches.  

The mess he left us in was certainly nothing to laugh at.

Looking at the highlights Akinde looks a good signing for them, touch of the Sodje about him. You can see we will still have the potential to be bullied unless we are able to bring a couple in before the deadline. 

Boyd looks a yard or two quicker and seems happier being allowed to run with the ball. 

The big lad at the back who made the tackle on Green, Jack Lee? Looks to have the physique for it. 

Palmer looked decent, particularly when compared to Ash Baker who looked less sure in attacking situations.

11 hours ago, daleblue said:

If your not sure who or what people are posting about, leave alone.

On a side note, did you ever pay that money you promised to my charity?

no i'm still waiting for you post where I misquoted you and said I;m always right coz ive been going since the 60s …...