3 strikers

Jos had his best run of form playing 3-4-3 

If Winnall is shipped out alongside Rhodes & Wallace, Jos needs to be allowed to bring in 1 quick / wide striker, to replace those 3 

A Forrestieri type, but obviously cheaper & cr*pper 

We lost 2 strikers with a grand total of 7 Championship goals between them in their entire Sheffield Wednesday career (Rhodes 7, Hirst zero)

We've kept strikers who've scored a total of 104 goals between them....FF being the highest of course. 

2 minutes ago, welsOwl74 said:

tbf semedo ,jj ,bullen and reda are classed as legends on here 

so we might as well add hirst jr to the list of 'legends but never did owt worthwhile' anyway 

Haven't you noticed how much of a clusterf*ck this club has been, from top to bottom, since 2000?

It's fair to say they are legends of their era 

7 hours ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Their probably suggesting it's winnall given the recent rumours. 

Not one of those 3 were ever going to be legends for us.

I hope he doesn't go to the lane,we would be stupid to let him leave

It's easy to accept the loss of Rhodes, would have been nice to see GH play for SWFC, but I do not know why Winnall was sent out, after banging them in at a higher rate than our Ferrari, in 2016-17.  Is he career-ending-injured?  11 goals across 22 appearances for Winnall, in 2016-17,  the Ferrari managed 12, across 37 appearances, that same season.  What, exactly, did SWFC not like about Winnall?  It must have devastated him to have been sent out on loan, after turning in such a performance, he must be wondering if he has any future at SWFC,  so it's easy to forgive his gung-ho attitude towards the loan Club, to his mind, they may be a possible future.  

Who will replace the 3 lost strikers?  Will any or all, even be replaced?  I'm not too worried about Forwards, if Nuhiu, Forestieri, Joao, Pelupessy, Hooper,  and say, one of the promising Kids from the Academy, can be kept healthy, at least 3 of the 6, in any combination, on any given day. 

Anyway, what is it about Winnall that caused SWFC to "relegate" him?  

4 hours ago, Neon Nick said:

I'm not too worried about Forwards, if Nuhiu, Forestieri, Joao, Pelupessy, Hooper,  and say, one of the promising Kids from the Academy,

Do you think Pelupessy is a forward?

:duntmatter: