Ross Wallace

Just now, Mr Farrell said:

Agree.

Offers very little in terms of goals and assists, lacks pace, and has done for 2 seasons now.

On a big wage, and sentimentality has to go out of the window if we are to fix the mess left by Carlos.

It is a difficult one, Loovens is ex captain, vastly experienced and I think we should train up as a member of the coaching team (if he wants to do this).

Ross still has something to offer to the Rotherham’s of this world, it would be a shame if he doesn’t recognise his level and carry on playing elsewhere.

Just now, Will69 said:

It is a difficult one, Loovens is ex captain, vastly experienced and I think we should train up as a member of the coaching team (if he wants to do this).

Ross still has something to offer to the Rotherham’s of this world, it would be a shame if he doesn’t recognise his level and carry on playing elsewhere.

Yep.

There is a reason we are now relegation fodder. We haven't improved the starting 11 in 3 seasons.

Loovens, Wallace, Hunt, Palmer, etc are all part of that problem.

No sentimentality needed as all are massively well paid, and we need better.

• Thanks 1

Pity for Ross, but we need to move forward and plan for the future for me, so I'd try and get Fletcher, Wallace, Loovens, Jones, pudil and abdi away during the summer allowing us to build for the future. 

Sell lees, Nando and Bannan if we get big bids in once fit to bring in funds for a squad overhaul. 

Would love it if we can get the likes of nielson, Thorniley, O'Grady, Clare, stobbs and fingers crossed Hirst on longer contracts and get them more experience over the rest of this season. 

4 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

Pity for Ross, but we need to move forward and plan for the future for me, so I'd try and get Fletcher, Wallace, Loovens, Jones, pudil and abdi away during the summer allowing us to build for the future. 

Sell lees, Nando and Bannan if we get big bids in once fit to bring in funds for a squad overhaul. 

Would love it if we can get the likes of nielson, Thorniley, O'Grady, Clare, stobbs and fingers crossed Hirst on longer contracts and get them more experience over the rest of this season. 

All of thoe bar Hirst and Clare have recently signed contracts.  Thorniley was for 3 and half years, Stobbs two and half and Nielsen and O'Grady have signed until the end of next season.

44 minutes ago, Will69 said:

Post not poster.

My opinion is that he simply isn’t good enough, I’m entitled to that opinion and can voice it using the words I wish to choose on here. This is what the site is for. I think freeing up his squad spot would allow for a new, exciting young player to make the step up and drive us forward, because I’m positively thinking 

Please use the site for what it is intended and discuss the topic.

You're quite obviously trolling and, as such, I will point out when I think you are.

As for your pompous last line - 

lol lol lol

1 minute ago, markowl said:

You're quite obviously trolling and, as such, I will point out when I think you are.

As for your pompous last line - 

lol lol lol

Post not poster.

Do you think Ross should be moved on to allow new better players to come through?

10 minutes ago, Will69 said:

Post not poster.

Do you think Ross should be moved on to allow new better players to come through?

Yawn

I don't think he deserves a new contract.

You started off by just saying he's shít. Now that's hardly opening up an adult debate is it?

Same as the other thread where you just repeated Villa were better than us post after post.

If you want to debate, fine, but if you want to be challenged then carry on posting in your sanctimonious style.

Just now, markowl said:

Yawn

I don't think he deserves a new contract.

You started off by just saying he's shít. Now that's hardly opening up an adult debate is it?

Same as the other thread where you just repeated Villa were better than us post after post.

If you want to debate, fine, but if you want to be challenged then carry on posting in your sanctimonious style.

You don’t like my positive posting style, noted.

Now post not poster please Mark.