HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Jordan Rhodes

9 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Nope, seen plenty of him and always said he doesn’t do enough and his goals record fooled people

He’s had half a season with a club at the top end of the championship, the rest of his career has been mid to lower championship and league 1

The top scorer ever in the championship yet he’s not championship quality. You really do talk crap. 

3 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Nope, seen plenty of him and always said he doesn’t do enough and his goals record fooled people

He’s had half a season with a club at the top end of the championship, the rest of his career has been mid to lower championship and league 1

In hindsight I completely agree look at lineker waste of space for club and country never did anything but score goals.

I bet you saw through him too.

And as for Harry Kane what is he doing ?

He can't take a corner or deliver a decent free kick.

All he is doing is banging goals in for Spurs.

Another waster who's fooling everyone but you no doubt.

"His goal record fooled people" is probably the most ridiculous statement I have read on here.

FFS.

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

The top scorer ever in the championship yet he’s not championship quality. You really do talk crap. 

A quality championship player you said, not championship quality 

2 minutes ago, Hawkowl said:

In hindsight I completely agree look at lineker waste of space for club and country never did anything but score goals.

I bet you saw through him too.

And as for Harry Kane what is he doing ?

He can't take a corner or deliver a decent free kick.

All he is doing is banging goals in for Spurs.

Another waster who's fooling everyone but you no doubt.

"His goal record fooled people" is probably the most ridiculous statement I have read on here.

FFS.

Ha, Rhodes, Linekar and Kane in the same post.

Think you’ve just outdone the most ridiculous statement ever on here.

FFS

6 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

He still wouldn’t run and would still fall over when any play was within 2 yards of him, like most of his career 

For me this centurion  would starve then.

Amazing your change of view ?

You weren't of this opinion say six month ago ..

You wouldn't hear a wrong word said about him ...

1 minute ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Can't be true OG.

Ash clearly implies above He is always right.

FFS.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Think you have me mixed up with somebody else.

Never wanted him, never believed he do anything of any note for us

Guest RocketOwl

I don't see why he won't come good. He's just been very unlucky. First he had to deal with Carlos, then he has had the constant issues of crosses not quite precise enough to the goal line, and when they have been on the goal line it his confidence, which is at an all time low because he's our record signing.

Hes shown real glimpses of the quality striker he is and maybe I've been to hard on him. His work ethic is excellent and I'm sure it's just a matter of time before like magic he turns into the player we all thought we was signing. 

Happy Birthday Jords, hope all the birthday love and unforeseen patience in a non performing player helps build up your confidence. No matter how much money you earn a week, goals you've scored in this league, no one really appreciates that even at 8-10million you are only human too:

1 minute ago, RocketOwl said:

I don't see why he won't come good. He's just been very unlucky. First he had to deal with Carlos, then he has had the constant issues of crosses not quite precise enough to the goal line, and when they have been on the goal line it his confidence, which is at an all time low because he's our record signing.

Hes shown real glimpses of the quality striker he is and maybe I've been to hard on him. His work ethic is excellent and I'm sure it's just a matter of time before like magic he turns into the player we all thought we was signing. 

Happy Birthday Jords, hope all the birthday love and unforeseen patience in a non performing player helps build up your confidence. No matter how much money you earn a week, goals you've scored in this league, no one really appreciates that even at 8-10million you are only human too:

WTF:

A wind up?

Right?

FFS. 

• Haha 1

Neither like or hate the man. He's hasn't even stated to pay back a fraction of his investment in the 12 months he as been here. I would say he as had every chance to do so but failed. I don't get all this 'he will come good'. Wheres the evidence. He as been a massive disappointment and at 28, at what stage do folk think he is going to come good. Wishful thinking.

31 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

Neither like or hate the man. He's hasn't even stated to pay back a fraction of his investment in the 12 months he as been here. I would say he as had every chance to do so but failed. I don't get all this 'he will come good'. Wheres the evidence. He as been a massive disappointment and at 28, at what stage do folk think he is going to come good. Wishful thinking.

Looking like he is the next FJ9