HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Jordan Rhodes

9 hours ago, RocketOwl said:

I don't see why he won't come good. He's just been very unlucky. First he had to deal with Carlos, then he has had the constant issues of crosses not quite precise enough to the goal line, and when they have been on the goal line it his confidence, which is at an all time low because he's our record signing.

Hes shown real glimpses of the quality striker he is and maybe I've been to hard on him. His work ethic is excellent and I'm sure it's just a matter of time before like magic he turns into the player we all thought we was signing. 

Happy Birthday Jords, hope all the birthday love and unforeseen patience in a non performing player helps build up your confidence. No matter how much money you earn a week, goals you've scored in this league, no one really appreciates that even at 8-10million you are only human too:

I See the Lobotomy worked a treat then ?

lol

9 hours ago, Hawkowl said:

Please can the real Rocket come back?

I miss you already.

FFS.

He's Gone mate...

they'll be another one along in a minute .

lol

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, CLswfc said:

Neither like or hate the man. He's hasn't even stated to pay back a fraction of his investment in the 12 months he as been here. I would say he as had every chance to do so but failed. I don't get all this 'he will come good'. Wheres the evidence. He as been a massive disappointment and at 28, at what stage do folk think he is going to come good. Wishful thinking.

Hopefully by the time he reaches that next birthday milestone 28 years and 3 months!!

FFS....