I think Jos has Palmer ahead of Hunt

What frustrates me about Hunt is his lack of ambition going forward.

The number of times he checks back on himself and passes back to the keeper drives me mad.

Would much rather see him taking a chance even if it sometimes cost us posession.

On the rare occasions he gets in position he generally delivers a decent ball, he just doesn't get in those positions often enough IMHO.

53 minutes ago, dkenyonqfc2 said:

this is not quite true either, he regularly played CM for utd . due to injuries etc a spot in the reserves came up at LB and he was put in and did very well ,eventually he played most positions for utd including one game at CB! where he scored the winning goal against Liverpool lol. Oldham signed him as a CM but again due to injuries he was chucked in at RB took his chance and never looked back. he has never ASKED  to play RB he just wanted to play wherever that would be.in his last 2 seasons at Oldham before coming to Wednesday he swept the board at the awards ceremony from RB but i'm sure most would say it was due to his attacking qualities rather than his actual defending

Think we may have to agree to disagree on this one pal .......... the person who told me he ASKED to play RB at Oldham was ...... KL !

if he’s personally told you any different I’d be surprised.

We need better. 

Both are adequate, but that's it. 

Hunt has decent spells where he looks like he's going to kick on...and then he either gets injured or loses form. Palmer has always been pretty steady, if somewhat unspectacular. 

We also need to upgrade our left backs too. Morgan Fox looks half asleep most of the time and Reach should be playing in midfield. 

7 hours ago, Walt said:

That's just reminded me of something that happened in the game v Reading. Matias was breaking at pace on the counter attack with Hunt flying up the pitch in support, it looked like we were potentially in, then all of a sudden Hunt chucked the anchor out...just stopped running and left Matias with nowhere to go, you could see that Matias couldn't quite comprehend what had just happened...as it did not make sense. Thing is, once I'd stopped laughing I automatically thought "Carlos has told you to do that hasn't he, Hunt?" 

That’s what I think it is I’ve noticed it a couple of times with him