Lee Bullen

4 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

'Good to have around'....this gibberish always pops up in bullen threads...it's utter bumf

Agree that he needs to have a defined role, but I don’t sign up to why people age clammering to see him shown the exit door

he’s an experienced and qualified coach who is passionate about our club, I think a lead role in the owls academy would be perfect 

1 minute ago, JC_owl66 said:

Agree that he needs to have a defined role, but I don’t sign up to why people age clammering to see him shown the exit door

he’s an experienced and qualified coach who is passionate about our club, I think a lead role in the owls academy would be perfect 

How many clubs would be in for his services when he gets released??

4 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

What’s the relevance of he is in demand or not?

he has a value to the club and I am sure that’s recognised 

Edited by JC_owl66

47 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

'Good to have around'....this gibberish always pops up in bullen threads...it's utter bumf

Easy tiger - that's about 5 caustic posts in the thread already. Did he steal your girlfriend or summat. ?

Dunt seem reyt to bully our Bully! 

Let him hang around a bit, I quite like the way he looks a bit menacing in the dugout - no prannies from the opposites will mess with our technical areas! 

Edited by Rogerwyldesmullet

2 minutes ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

Easy tiger - that's about 5 caustic posts in the thread already. Did he steal your girlfriend or summat. ?

Dunt seem reyt to bully our Bully! 

Let him hang around a bit, I quite like the way he looks a bit menacing in the dugout - no prannies from the opposites will mess with our technical areas! 

It's just bizarre..surely everybody on the bench should have a defined role..not just good to have around..gets on with the lads etc etc

Neither JL or any of those he's bringing in are going to have a sufficient working knowledge of either the division or the players in the squad.

As to the players, I'd rather a new manager not be prejudiced by a previous regime's views, but the division is different, and having someone around to provide insight into that, even if it's only for between now and May, is invaluable, and the idea of dispensing with Bullen just in order to fulfil some notion of a clean sweep would be to shoot ourselves in the foot.

For now, at least, Bullen has a role.

Edited by cowl
type

1 hour ago, Lichfield alien said:

Bullen sell you a house with damp or something? Jesus flipping wept

Not sure why you have such an issue with a guy who is just a coach at the club you support. Do you not think it might be of benefit to have LB there since a new foreign manager has taken over without any clue as to what he has inherited in terms of playing staff.

All those injured players he hasn't even seen train yet never mind play a game...

9 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

All them with bellys..plus abdi..Mathis..Wallace had his first good game for 2 years at the stain..rhodes(although he might just be crap)..etc

Wallace  a shirker ?....is this the Wallace I've watched for the past 3 seasons who goes up and down the right wing, scores some cracking goals  as loads of assists and does the best he can when he's played in centre midfield a position that totally alien to him . you tell me he's crap I'll respect you view but shirker is fecking ridiculous