Lee Bullen

6 minutes ago, owlerton said:

He has the same role as he had under Carlos - he wasn’t CC’s direct assistant either. 

"Owlerton I am  / was

your Father"

lol

"Mods Please move this to Bar Wars return of the Sportsman Group pub Thread "

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 1

Just now, TINKERBELL said:

Lee bullen has been great for us but sadly it is time for him to find pastures new. If he stays it's just a familiar face for players to run to and complain. Let jos have his way and bring in his own personal as a new broom sweeps clean.

Correct..he's done very well out of wednesday...I bet every morning he looks in the mirror and just smiles..no wonder he always looks happy and says hello to everybody:luhukay:

1 minute ago, ozzieowl said:

What’s harm in him being involved. He’s not assistant just does as asked and helps where can. 

Swfc at heart. Surely good role model to have around. 

Carlos won’t have been influenced by him n neither will Jos 

Jos will bring his own team in...no reflection on Lee

1 minute ago, Lichfield alien said:

Correct..he's done very well out of wednesday...I bet every morning he looks in the mirror and just smiles..no wonder he always looks happy and says hello to everybody:luhukay:

I was once in a group of people socially and Roque Santa cruz came into the group beaming smile shaking hands and slapping backs etc 

The wife said what a really nice man he's really happy 

What's he on I would like some ..

My mate said 120 grand a week ........

11 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Lee bullen has been great for us but sadly it is time for him to find pastures new. If he stays it's just a familiar face for players to run to and complain. Let jos have his way and bring in his own personal as a new broom sweeps clean.

He will be a good source of information on teams, managers, clubs, all the stuff which our new Manager needs, can see bully being here until end of Season at least.