BREAKING - Season Ticket refunds announced on official website

1 minute ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Ever heard of banging your head against a wall ?

The Chairman is giving “fans” what they wanted and he’s getting flak for giving it em. The owner is not being petulant it’s the fans that bought ST who are wanting out that are. How is DC in the wrong here?

Yes, I really should learn my lesson and give up.

Because he took the throwaway words of a frustrated few (very very few in comparison to season ticket holders as a whole) to heart and made a decision that no owner has ever taken previously or probably will again. His previous epilogue also referred to questioning the commitment of the fans base and questioning his commitment in turn. 

Yes he has made heavy investment but in proportional terms many fans will probably invest a significantly greater proportion of their income than he does. Since he took over revenue in terms of ticket sales has been higher than ever in terms of sheer numbers and cost - in this sense supporters have most definitely shown they have backed him so he shouldn't question this at the first sign of trouble. 

2 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Yes, I really should learn my lesson and give up.

Because he took the throwaway words of a frustrated few (very very few in comparison to season ticket holders as a whole) to heart and made a decision that no owner has ever taken previously or probably will again. His previous epilogue also referred to questioning the commitment of the fans base and questioning his commitment in turn. 

Yes he has made heavy investment but in proportional terms many fans will probably invest a significantly greater proportion of their income than he does. Since he took over revenue in terms of ticket sales has been higher than ever in terms of sheer numbers and cost - in this sense supporters have most definitely shown they have backed him so he shouldn't question this at the first sign of trouble. 

These throwaway words of a frustrated few took the trouble to keep on moaning at him. He’s thought if they feel that bad, let em go. if he hadn’t they’d have come out and dissed him. Thai folk are honorable people and he’s said many times if folk have an issue to contact him. He’s done what they wanted.

Now just because they were having a tantrum and he’s called their bluff they’re upset again. Well maybe they should just keep their traps shut. 

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Just had a thought

Mr Chansiri says that those who requested refunds had written letters to him at the club

So he has their address right?

So why not just write back or give them a call?

Hmmmmm?

Maybe there’s more than one, and messages have been passed on?

Wouldn’t be fair to only offer those that have written in would it?

5 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

These throwaway words of a frustrated few took the trouble to keep on moaning at him. He’s thought if they feel that bad, let em go. if he hadn’t they’d have come out and dissed him. Thai folk are honorable people and he’s said many times if folk have an issue to contact him. He’s done what they wanted.

Now just because they were having a tantrum and he’s called their bluff they’re upset again. Well maybe they should just keep their traps shut. 

Who are they, all these people that have dissed him and demanded their money back. If it is having such a big impact then surely you would be able to direct me straight to them all? I don't know who they are I couldn't care less as it's had no impact whatsoever until he addressed it to everyone and it has blown out of all proportion.

It it's not affecting anyone else or outwardly affected the club then as has been said many times he should have directed his reply solely at them personally.

3 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Have you seen the snowflakes on here who’re offended that he’s offered refunds? Imagine if he’d kept their money? 

The club can happily keep my money I've paid to watch SWFC. Doesn't mean I am not offended by the offer of a refund to all because he has been upset by one or two. 

Just now, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Have you seen the snowflakes on here who’re offended that he’s offered refunds? Imagine if he’d kept their money? 

So the people offended by him refunding their money would complain if he hadn’t?  I simply don’t believe that - it’s illogical and has never happened in the history of Sheffield Wednesday. 

6 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Don’t work for the club

Dicuss the post not the poster 

Does this include not making sweeping statements belittling everyone who has the temerity to disagree with your opinion?

7 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

So the people offended by him refunding their money would complain if he hadn’t?  I simply don’t believe that - it’s illogical and has never happened in the history of Sheffield Wednesday. 

You are no fool Ricky, you know full well they would.

There’s an agenda against the chairman, and this forum is promoting it.

3 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

I had completely forgotten that his late night rant blaming the fans for Carlos' demise had included an offer to refund season tickets until he himself brought the matter back into the limelight by broadcasting it on the website! 

Just now, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

An agenda? Oops gotta neg myself now.

What on Earth are you on about? People disagree with things he’s done and agree with others. That’s the top and bottom

of it. 

2 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

No agenda from me, I've have praised his successes and have been critical of what I view as errors, this is afterall what he has constantly reiterated that he wants when discussing matters at fans forum meetings.