Carlos linked with Swansea

Guest Copthorneowl
1 hour ago, mkowl said:

Can I ask the question as to how many former managers have we given thanks to. Did we have a whip round for Dave Jones - after all he actually achieved promotion !

Forgive me for not fawning over Carlos. I haven't for any other departing manager so why should I start now

And for the record how many have been subjected to as much ridicule as this one. Not asking anybody to fawn just let him go on his way without dogs abuse and clown comments but that's my opinion in answer to your question.

As for previous managers how many did so well and got abuse ....none in my experience of watching.

32 minutes ago, Wakefield owl said:

What coaching qualifications do you have then that enable you to judge a manager's tactical nous?

Don’t go there. What medical qualifications does Carlos have to judge the physios and club doctors?

Its clear to see that we aren’t fit enough and only had one way of playing under him.

Edited by s6 owl

Quite frankly his time was up at Wednesday and there's no denying this. Wherever he ends up next is another chapter for him. Seeing as they were linked to him previously I wonder if this is just lazy journalism. Swansea have a preferred passing style which is why they probably identified Carlos. Not sure his methods would work in the PL with the quality opposition they have. Can't see him doing any better than Clement if I'm being honest.

8 hours ago, Copthorneowl said:

And for the record how many have been subjected to as much ridicule as this one. Not asking anybody to fawn just let him go on his way without dogs abuse and clown comments but that's my opinion in answer to your question.

As for previous managers how many did so well and got abuse ....none in my experience of watching.

No none did because the majority didn't have the funds Carlos had, but who cares? It's a new beginning for both party's namely us getting to the promise land

11 hours ago, BRADDO said:

If he lands the Swansea job he'll surely come in for Bannan and Hooper.

He'll be in for whoever Doyen tells him to be in for.

Have to say, if he manages to land a job in the premiership after the shambles of the last seven months here, he must have the best agent ever.