Jon Newsome : Carlos making "Repetitive and continuous excuses"

3 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

Carlos only has himself to blame

He's had the biggest purse of any Wednesday manager in history

After the play off final, everyone could see we needed a new centre half, a midfield beast, a winger with pace, and a 20 goal striker

Carlos eventually brought in a 20 goal striker 6 months too late, but then destroyed his confidence by leaving him on the bench, and whenever he did play him, he starved him of service

It's just excuse after excuse, and I for one, no longer listen to him, it's the same drivel from all his press conferences, he's blamed everything and everybody bar the weather

It's a shame, because I really thought he was the one

But the regular slow starts, the season that doesn't start til January, this is all down to the manager

I watched the Ipswich game the other week, their manager Dingle Mick has been there 5 years, in all that time he's spent 5 million

5 Milion in 5 years, Carlos has spent that a few times on a single player

Perhaps we should change our approach and employ a manager who can motivate his team, instead of one that throws money around like there's no tomorrow.

Fantastic post 

On 12/7/2017 at 11:11, lanzaroteowl said:

A fair critique of the the players, our style of play and the managers constant attempts to deflect the blame onto the refs

Does not constitute a slagging off 

Now if you want to read a slagging off...,....

Jon is spot on, and if you don't point out flaws that have been repeated again and again then how can you expect them to be resolved?

Its a shame that this advice, which is coming from lots of different places was ignored again last night.

2 hours ago, s8owl75 said:

Jon is spot on, and if you don't point out flaws that have been repeated again and again then how can you expect them to be resolved?

Its a shame that this advice, which is coming from lots of different places was ignored again last night.

I'm yet to find a critic, expert or professional that isn't posting the same as everyone else, making the same warnings as everyone else, and making the same points about Carlos' unsuccessful style as everyone else is

All these neutrals simply cannot be wrong

Owlstalk Shop

On 07/12/2017 at 12:09, @owlstalk said:

There's no rules or limits

The more the better as far as I'm concerned

And any payment he may or may not receive is totally and completely irrelevant

Id happily welcome payment to talk about SWFC - I think his approach is refreshing, and it's welcomed from me. Comes across as a very nice bloke.