Well Done Atdhe

The abuse he gets really pissses me off, he's not the best footballer in the league, he's a tryer, he doesn't sulk when not picked, he doesn't demand this and that...all i ask is try your best and give it a go... Yet the foookin hypocrisy from the clappers with CC is uncanny. Sack CC and make Big Dave the manager (not a player manager mind) lol

I’ve never booed him but I’ve never been his biggest fan but it was a joy to watch Adthe yesterday. It obviously means a lot to him and at times he looked almost unplayable and yeah if the rest of the team showed his desire we would have walked all over Hull. 

The issue here is that "dave" is seen as just that - A loveable clumsy oaf who we just sort of look after because he has a contract.

Never in a million years could we accept that taking a few steps back could see us moving forward.

He is THAT big, that his size makes the other team put men around him.. which in turn opens up free space for our amazing strikeforce of finishers to well er.. finish.

He is an assett. Just like speed is to a team (which he dont have) - so we should play to that obvious advantage. Stick to basics and stick to what we know worked as we dont have the manager to play good football with good footballers.

He played a key part in the first year, and some of the touches in the 2-1 win away at brum were brilliant.. so you cant convince me he a donkey either.

Its not about players names and looks, its about focusing on our distinct advantage.  

The only way this works is if fans understand that his role is to help the others score... rather than the predicable slagging off because is isnt also scoring loads himself.