Well Done Atdhe

The way we play whenever he comes on , more often than not the entire team plays better . Even geeing up the kop to make more noise while running backwards towards our half . Other players classed as far better just seem to be going through the motions . He seems to give more of a sh17 and the team plays better when he is there . So obviously he will be an eightieth minute sub next time out . 

In the first half, while forlornly waiting for a shot on target, I took to watching Atdhe warming up on the touchline. He was constantly encouraging and applauding his team mates on the pitch, even more so when a header or pass went astray. What a tremendous example he was setting.

Play Warnock-ball like second half and start him at Norwich.  

But if we’re going to do the tippy tappy rubbish in our own half then there’s no point. 

Rhodes scored bucket loads of goals playing with Gestede.

Time for simple football.  It’s good enough for most of this division. We’re trying to be Barcelona and we’re ending up like a rubbish Swansea. 

Big Adthe gets unwarented stick,the guy has a great attitude,he never gives up,he motivates those around him,excites the crowd.

hes got his limitations,he makes gaffes,hes human,he misses chances,so does lakaku,but the guy always gives his all out on the pitch for us and ALWAYS has done

I’ve been saying it all season, and I’ll bore you some more by saying it again... We played Nuhiu up front in CC’s first season with Joao and Hooper off him and we were tearing teams apart

CC might just save his job if he goes back to this system

I've always liked Atdhe, even when I seemed to be on my own, but he'll never make a goalscoring centre-forward.   Always saw his role as playing behind a front two and ruffling feathers.

Well he did that today.  Playing behind Hooper and Rhodes, he more than played his part. 

Yes I can see us scoring goals if Joao, Hooper, Nuhiu all played together.   We'd miss a load but we'd get a bit of excitement.

In the situation were in, with the absolute lack of confidence throughout the side we need to use big Atdhe a lot more , his work rate is phenomenal and he has a lot more skill than half the numptys on here give him credit for

Fletcher was absolute dross today, offered nothing and never looked like doing so , Rhodes I thought did well and was unlucky not to turn reaches shot in that came back off post 

10 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

Sorry to upset the apple cart but he's not very good is he?

Every so often he puts in a good performance but there is no consistency.

The odd good performance leads to him getting massively over praised on here.

I'd strongly argue that he's more consistent than Fletcher. 

Guest RocketOwl

We may as well start him. He may not score many but then neither do Fletcher or Rhodes.

At least he offers something else and with him and Hooper we would then have two strikers actually doing something.

Just now, RocketOwl said:

We may as well start him. He may not score many but then neither do Fletcher or Rhodes.

At least he offers something else and with him and Hooper we would then have two strikers actually doing something.

Yeah that’s the thing with Nuhiu, alright he doesn’t score many but he’s got other strings to his bow ,  Fletcher doesn’t score many and offers absolutely nothing else ... you wouldn’t mind if he grafted and threw his size about a bit to give us a foothold in a game but you don’t even get that

Atdhe is a grafter