Well Done Atdhe

Just now, SquirrelSlingshot said:

Hooper and Nuhiu formed a great partnership in Carlos' first season, but have rarely played together since.

A reunion is definitely in order.

Bang on matey.

Fletcher and Rhodes are not cutting the mustard at the moment. Get Atdhe in.

Guest We Shall Overcome
6 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Love you big man.

£millions later and its send for Atdhe! just like when we had no money under Stuart Gray.

Totally changed the game, our one striker who properly puts himself about and they couldn't cope with him. I was puzzled how he got on over Joao but Carlos definately got that one right, was dying for Atdhe to score that one later but unforunately that's what lets him down. Great link up play, he's not a starter for me but a definate sub option now when things arent going our way.

As someone that has given him dogs abuse on here many times it's only right I come on here and give him credit for coming on taking responsibility and leading by example. It's a sad state of affairs though after spending millions on the squad that its player who is way down the pecking order that we turn to to put a spark into the team. Well played Nuhiu.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Bang on matey.

Fletcher and Rhodes are not cutting the mustard at the moment. Get Atdhe in.

Trouble is, Atdhe looked fabulous because he and the rest went for the jugular. If he starts a game and we play our dire slow slow slow slow stuff whats the point on Atdhe being on the field?

The elephant in the room is the manager. He has to go. He believes the way we start games is the right approach.

3 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

As someone that has given him dogs abuse on here many times it's only right I come on here and give him credit for coming on taking responsibility and leading by example. It's a sad state of affairs though after spending millions on the squad that its player who is way down the pecking order that we turn to to put a spark into the team. Well played Nuhiu.

Well done for that.

Was fantastic today and showed just how easy it is to get fans on side a bit of effort and passion and it saw him get a standing ovation, I Hope his teammates and Carlos take notice but I'm not holding my breath.

Well played big man nobody can knock u today.

Edited by s6 owl

One of the best extended cameo 40 minutes you will see.

The man was a beast today. Passion, effort, heart, skill, and what a header down to Hooper. He attracts centre-backs like a magnet, allowing a craftsman like Hooper to ghost into view unmarked....and he doesnt miss.

Atdhe also got us lot going. When he picked up the ball at 0-1 and put it down for McGreggor to get on with the game, then urged the Kop to sing up....loved it. And it worked.

• Like 1