Well Done Atdhe

10 minutes ago, kristmace said:

I'd strongly argue that he's more consistent than Fletcher. 

Thats more than likely based on recent performances.

Nuhiu has been rubbish this season.

Fletcher was much heralded on here about a month ago because of his partnership with Hooper.

6 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

Based on 4 sub appearances totalling 40 minutes before today. He played 40 mins today and was clearly MOTM. 

Feltcher was doing well a month or so ago, but was very poor again today. If the discussion is about consistency, Nuhiu is above Fletcher. 

Edited by kristmace

Quite embarrassing  that you are all excited about a long ball game upto a donkey of a striker  .we have a manager that has bought rhodes  hooper. Joa  fortesteiri  fletcher  and winnal and we resort to this   its just terrible tactics 

9 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

Fletcher was much heralded on here about a month ago because of his partnership with Hooper.

Nuhui has hardly played this season. Probably no more than 60 minutes so saying it's rubbish is balls. 

Yet fletcher can go on a 36 game goal scoring drought and play weekly.

Fletcher offered nothing today like most games. Nuhui came on and offered us something, he should start at Norwich but he's not a favourite so will be lucky to get on the bench. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

Did well but knowing coco nuhiu won't even make the squad at Norwich 

Coco???

How many other managers in your lifetime have taken us to the playoffs on two years on the trot??!

I'm sick off pigs (cos that's where the name comes from) coming on here and using that name for him

3 minutes ago, Teflon Don said:

Nuhui has hardly played this season. Probably no more than 60 minutes so saying it's rubbish is balls. 

Yet fletcher can go on a 36 game goal scoring drought and play weekly.

Fletcher offered nothing today like most games. Nuhui came on and offered us something, he should start at Norwich but he's not a favourite so will be lucky to get on the bench. 

36 game scoring drought versus a 2 season scoring drought.

2 minutes ago, Chilli said:

Coco???

How many other managers in your lifetime have taken us to the playoffs on two years on the trot??!

I'm sick off pigs (cos that's where the name comes from) coming on here and using that name for him

It came from Tinks who is not a pig.

16 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

Big Dave has hardly been used this season. Probably because 'experts' on here have slagged him off for the last two years.

7 minutes ago, Chilli said:

That's a disengenuous comment. No one has had the resources CC has since the playoffs have been around.

Big Dave was great though. Who signed him and who rarely plays him?

Edited by Owl Be Back

Just now, Emilianenko said:

36 game scoring drought versus a 2 season scoring drought.

What does Fletcher offer?

Genuine question.

Nuhui played a big part in Carlos first season and didn't score, Fletcher playing a big part in this season and nothing.

Hooper wouldn't have got his second today if it was Fletcher on the end of that long ball. 

The defender would have won that header and Fletcher would have a gash to his head. 

3 minutes ago, Teflon Don said:

Genuine question.

Nuhui played a big part in Carlos first season and didn't score, Fletcher playing a big part in this season and nothing.

Hooper wouldn't have got his second today if it was Fletcher on the end of that long ball. 

The defender would have won that header and Fletcher would have a gash to his head. 

Yeh, absolutely agree with that last point there 

2 minutes ago, Teflon Don said:

Genuine question.

I'm not bigging up Fletcher but people are getting carried away with Nuhiu based on his once in a blue moon decent performance.

1 minute ago, Emilianenko said:

It came from Tinks who is not a pig.

No pal, the name 'coco' certainly didnt come from Tinks, it has been used as a term of abuse by pigs for at least 18 months which seems to have been adopted by some so called wednesdayites. That's why I used the term 'pigs'.

1 hour ago, dave said:

Play Warnock-ball like second half and start him at Norwich.  

But if we’re going to do the tippy tappy rubbish in our own half then there’s no point. 

Rhodes scored bucket loads of goals playing with Gestede.

Time for simple football.  It’s good enough for most of this division. We’re trying to be Barcelona and we’re ending up like a rubbish Swansea. 

That wont be a popular view but I agree with you.

Our slow stuff simply isn't working. That second half today was worth every penny of whatever it was I paid. Fabulous, direct, powerful, exciting, threatening wonderful passionate football. Just listen to that crowd. First half we were a funeral. Second half the old girl rocked like nowhere else can. Atdhe, direct football and an engaged crowd brought Hull to their knees.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

I'm not bigging up Fletcher but people are getting carried away with Nuhiu based on his once in a blue moon decent performance.

Actually, some of us are trying to re-address the balance for the amount of dogs abuse that a bloke who, admittedly isnt the best player in our squad, but gives his heart and soul for the club and gives 100% whenever he plays. I wish everybody gave the same amount of effort that he does