Kieran Lee.

1 hour ago, dkenyonqfc2 said:

as I know the lad here's my take on it.

he is still struggling with the hip thing, he gets flare ups of pain so bad they wake him at night and can't sit comfortable

when he came back v NF he was feeling good and by the time of the Leeds game was feeling fitter too, the international came at a bad time

after the international the pain was back and he was sent to be injected (again) which is what worries me

Kieran has been back to the surgeon and re-scanned and surgeon can't see anything wrong says it looks to have healed well

so he has some sort of injury that nobody knows what to do with and therefore are doing nothing, added to that he says CC no longer wants attacking midfielders and when he has played he's told to stay back more, so as you would expect he's a little down at the moment

So he as been to a surgeon who says is old injury is fine and keeps flaring up, but as another no one knows what it is. I'd certainly be considering sacking his surgeon. If they knew what the symptom's are then they might have a clue what the problem is. Just saying like.

2 hours ago, dkenyonqfc2 said:

as I know the lad here's my take on it.

he is still struggling with the hip thing, he gets flare ups of pain so bad they wake him at night and can't sit comfortable

when he came back v NF he was feeling good and by the time of the Leeds game was feeling fitter too, the international came at a bad time

after the international the pain was back and he was sent to be injected (again) which is what worries me

Kieran has been back to the surgeon and re-scanned and surgeon can't see anything wrong says it looks to have healed well

so he has some sort of injury that nobody knows what to do with and therefore are doing nothing, added to that he says CC no longer wants attacking midfielders and when he has played he's told to stay back more, so as you would expect he's a little down at the moment

Cheers for the update. 

Wtf this bit in bold is about I don't know. 

Lee needs to be given licence to get into the box. No wonder we don't score if he is saying this to players. 

As for his injury it sounds an odd one. But pain can be like that after ops. It doesn't always signify tissue damage but can be there anyway. 

Hope we get to see more of the old Kieran soon. 

20 hours ago, sweetsheri said:

He was rushed back too quickly last season. No doubt about it 

Why does pgm just neg everything without giving an answer?

KL was (imo) rushed back to quickly 

hence why he’s in and out this season.

As for his match fitness, that’s what the u23’s are partly for. To get up to speed

Neg away bore 

4 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

Why does pgm just neg everything without giving an answer?

KL was (imo) rushed back to quickly 

hence why he’s in and out this season.

As for his match fitness, that’s what the u23’s are partly for. To get up to speed

Neg away bore 

I swear he trawls my posts just to neg. I don’t see how pointing out lee isn’t right is a bad thing ? It’s obvious ! 

39 minutes ago, Bodhidharma said:

Cheers for the update. 

Wtf this bit in bold is about I don't know. 

Lee needs to be given licence to get into the box. No wonder we don't score if he is saying this to players. 

As for his injury it sounds an odd one. But pain can be like that after ops. It doesn't always signify tissue damage but can be there anyway. 

Hope we get to see more of the old Kieran soon. 

Certainly seemed to be inhibited on Saturday. 

On 11/26/2017 at 11:50, oldishowl said:

So what.

We have seen since Stuart Gray played him centre midfield what he is good at, why not let him use it.

Equally he is no good at running with the ball . He makes all his great runs off the ball . To be a wide player you need to be able to carry the ball and beat players.

Lee can't do that.

Because our best player by a country mile already occupies that position. 

4 hours ago, NorthernOwl said:

Because our best player by a country mile already occupies that position. 

If you think Bannan is better than Lee then fine but don't play Lee on the right wing.

The other problem is what happens when Bannan opts out and decides to play at the side of the centre halfs . The answer is we get stuck in our own half which has happened all the time without a fit Lee in the centre making forward runs