Kieran Lee.

Yesterday the Kieran Lee we know only appeared for 5-10 minutes in the second half

Rest of the time he was on the periphery and didn't look the same player. Wasn't affecting the game like he use to.

Really missing the pre injury Kieran Lee. Stating the obvious I know.

Hope you get up to speed soon Kieran.

4 minutes ago, Bodhidharma said:

Yesterday the Kieran Lee we know only appeared for 5-10 minutes in the second half

Rest of the time he was on the periphery and didn't look the same player. Wasn't affecting the game like he use to.

Really missing the pre injury Kieran Lee. Stating the obvious I know.

Hope you get up to speed soon Kieran.

Untill he is up to speed/ match  fit, he shouldnt be anywhere near the starting 11

2 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

He needs to be sold on and bring someone really defensive minded in because we are far too attacking as a team. Shots on targets don't get you points after all it's number of sideways passes.

Of all the midfielders to be sold on...:duntmatter:

Furthermore, if he is knackered, then who in their right mind would buy him? 

He is not fit but playing him on the right hand side is total nonsense.

It completely takes away the things he brings to the team.

Forward runs, covering ground, anticipating and getting a foot in in midfield all gone

Thinking Lee can play on the right is one of the things that really make me wonder what Carlos is looking at

3 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

Forward runs, covering ground, anticipating and getting a foot in in midfield all gone

Thinking Lee can play on the right is one of the things that really make me wonder what Carlos is looking at

Im not backing carlos but Lee was bought as a right back

2 minutes ago, Derick Mills said:

Im not backing carlos but Lee was bought as a right back

So what.

We have seen since Stuart Gray played him centre midfield what he is good at, why not let him use it.

Equally he is no good at running with the ball . He makes all his great runs off the ball . To be a wide player you need to be able to carry the ball and beat players.

Lee can't do that.

2 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Looks like he’s had it , just like a Carlos Carvalhal promotion push 

I'm quite worried about him (Lee that is, given up on Carlos :duntmatter:)

If his hip is still causing him problems, then it may be very difficult for him to get anywhere near his top level of performance. Having a hip injury isn't good for anyone, but particularly a player who relies on his ability to twist and turn. 

When he came on against Ipswich he looked knackered and off the pace. That's pretty worrying. 

9 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

Like playing Carlton Palmer on the right wing. 

:tango:

A strong Kieran Lee; playing high up the pitch, breaking into the opposition's box, supporting the strikers is one thing that has made us effective over the past three seasons. Unfortunately injuries seem have taken their toll and he increasingly goes missing in games and rarely looks a threat. 

I hope he can regain some form and return to his high-energy performances.

1 hour ago, chizumgeorge said:

Untill he is up to speed/ match  fit, he shouldnt be anywhere near the starting 11

This is why the backroom staff and CC are a shambles. Look what happened to Hutch by bringing him back to early. Same with Lee. Desperate times, desperate measures by the manager.