So, a red card?!

17 hours ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Sounds to me like some posters are making more of this than it is. :goalie:

More than it is? Are you completely blind to the effect it must be having on the rest of our team?

Absolute madness, he should be sold this window.

He's a ridiculous guy.

We're all speculating as none of us really have a clue what's going/gone on. 

For what it's worth, I think there's more to it than just a scuffle with Sam Winall. Maybe it's the players who have had a word and aren't happy with him...again w just don't know. 

One thing that is clear is that yes, he's a match winner on his day and a very talented footballer, but there seems to be one issue after another with him which inevitably causes unrest.  No one player is bigger than the club and if he's causing unrest within the squad, we are better getting rid. 

It was more than a scuffle. I'd suggest from our improved performances (digging in a fighting back from 3 games where we trailed) that squad morale has improved since he was out. You only have to look at Winnall's goal on saturday to see how the rest of the players feel and the way they turned the game last night.

2 hours ago, LoadABallacks said:

We're all speculating as none of us really have a clue what's going/gone on. 

For what it's worth, I think there's more to it than just a scuffle with Sam Winall. Maybe it's the players who have had a word and aren't happy with him...again w just don't know. 

This is what I was thinking. There's a large number of very certain posters in this thread who are basing their views on little more than assumptions and prejudices.