Victoria Kickaball vs Wednesday - extended highlights

39 minutes ago, cookeh said:

What does Boyd actually do to make you think he's class in that video? Aside from get robbed around the minute mark.

Well he has 2 or 3 touches in the first 25 seconds that are class and yes he probably did not contest that ball as hard as he probably would have done in a real game but it was a bit of a hospital ball from Jones .

On top of that his off the ball running his awareness and tracking back is a joy to watch . 

Hope that helps . 

11 hours ago, cookeh said:

What does Boyd actually do to make you think he's class in that video? Aside from get robbed around the minute mark.

Have to agree with this. Looked great in the other game, looked rubbish here...

Actually the pitches were fine,problem was they watered them before the game and at half time to slick them up, but it was so hot they dried out very quickly make shifting the ball around at pace impossible.

Good work out for the boys,impressed with George Boyd ,big lad who gets around the park should keep Ross Wallace on his toes,funny watching Ross as any sort of incident that caused a bit of bother, he was involved in,he just can't help it even in friendlies .

5 hours ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

:ghoulguy::ghoulguy::ghoulguy::ghoulguy::ghoulguy:

It's a friendly, they are for fitness !  Hold back on your sniping until we've kicked off the season at least 

Talking of holding back, did you not read my retraction posted a couple of minutes later which can be seen directly under the post you are replying to?

www.specsavers.co.uk

9 minutes ago, Almat said:

Talking of holding back, did you not read my retraction posted a couple of minutes later which can be seen directly under the post you are replying to?

www.specsavers.co.uk

Have you noticed when you quote a post that you don't get to read all of the following posts?

www.stopbeingawetfanny.com

Just read it and you're still giving out. My opinion stands

Edited by Big Ron's Sovereign

1 hour ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Have you noticed when you quote a post that you don't get to read all of the following posts?

www.stopbeingawetfanny.com

Just read it and you're still giving out. My opinion stands

Since when did awetfanny become a bad thing? Have you ever seen one? lol

Oh, and stop stalking me.

www.imaweirdoandhatealmatbecausehedoesnotagreewithwithmyfrequentlyinanewitterings.com