You can only sign one player

35 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Did you used to go to Bumhole Lane?

Yeah, I used to alternate all the time. We'd go stand with the away supporters at the lane. And we'd wind the old man up at the pavilion when he was putting the scores up if Wednesday were winning, which wasn't that often.

30 minutes ago, A12owl said:

I used to live nearer to S2 than S6. I could see Bumhole Lane from my parents house. As my dad was brought up supporting Wednesday he did the best thing ever for me and brought me up a Wednesdayite. Thanks Dad. We used to go with the Piggy neighbours alternate weeks to S6 and S2. Good friendly banter. Footie every week. Seen some great Derby matches at both grounds including the 3 sided S2 shed. We could change ends at half time . Those were the days. 

Alan Finney, RedFearn Froggatt and the rest. Sorry if a bit off topic but a bit of nostalgia. 

Yes, those were the days, could walk round and change ends. There used to be another turnstile inside the stain where you could pay extra to access the John St wing terrace. I used to work opposite the players entrance on John St and i'm afraid to admit we'd speak to the players when we saw them. I was stood outside the company's John St entrance waiting for my mate to pick me up to go the watch Wednesday at Wolves when Jimmy Sirrell the blunts manager came out of the players entrance. I shouted across to him "ey, Jimmy, we got a spare seat in the car why don't you come with us toneet tha might learn summit" Well, he walks across the road and looks into the workshop where one of the old hands was grinding away and he says, "you need to take more notice of that bloke with the grinder and you might learn summit", funny as f--- really, i'll never forget that.

Needless to say, we won that night, cup game I think and headlines next day in the mail (i think) was "Jolly Roger", think Wylde scored 2 goals but may be wrong. Yep, sorry for drifting off topic.

Edited by Eastleigh Owl