Forestieri

Guest RocketOwl

2 hours ago, Blue and white said:

So we bring in the beast of a midfilder we've been crying out for, that leaves one spot for Bannan, Lee, Abdi and Hutch, where do you play him without him being shoehorned into the starting 11.

I don't want this mythical beast that so many talk about.

Bannan and Lee for me. Home and away. Week in week out.

3 hours ago, Holmes said:

You're obsessed with labels and where players play, the simple fact is that he is the most influential player we have, wherever he plays worries the opposition and uplifts his teammates.  He scores more goals than is fellow centre forwards, strikers, goal scores, wingers, attackers call them what you will. 

We can be a decent team without him and we can be a very good team with him.

And he's not going anywhere.

Lets lose the labels then....FF, plus two of Hooper, Fletch and Rhodes on the field all season.

47 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

I don't want this mythical beast that so many talk about.

Bannan and Lee for me. Home and away. Week in week out.

If it's just Bannan and Lee in the middle, then no way will we play a direct winger It's Carlos's admission that we are not strong enough in midfield, to have his wingers playing narrow 

1 minute ago, gurujuan said:

If it's just Bannan and Lee in the middle, then no way will we play a direct winger It's Carlos's admission that we are not strong enough in midfield, to have his wingers playing narrow 

Would still like to know what formation we are planning for next season, until we sign some players I guess we wont know