Carlos on new deal

I'm glade he's staying. The world and its get a new upgraded phone every year which has filtered into all aspects of life along with football only works for an over an over night fling in my eyes. Orgasmic for short stints but then someone has to deal with 12 problem eventually and in that contex kids. we need to go back to the old days for long term gain and show faith in players and managing staff that know they could have done better but rather than ditching them give them another chance. Christ it took me 3 years to become a perfectionist at shagging, I dunno about you....

7 hours ago, Almat said:

He's had 14 jobs in 19 years, You need to calm down with this nonsense. Seriously.

That's my point.

He spent one year or less in all those jobs. He came here and is starting a third season with us.

He is happy here and wants to stay.

10 hours ago, Almat said:

He's had 14 jobs in 19 years, You need to calm down with this nonsense. Seriously.

That "stat" needs to be stopped being used against him though doesn't it,it is what it is,his longest managerial "tenure" is about to be started at swfc,loyalty from Chansiri (a good thing)and a good job done by Carvalhal,at least shows some semblance of "He knows what he's doing"...........thats my position any road.

We don't need a centre back. The first choice 2 are excellent and hutch and sasso more than capable reserves.

the focus needs to be on game changing, quick ,inconsistent amusement arcade players who will change a game and frustrate at the same time. 

1 hour ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

I agree with you, Ignore Aldi washing powder he's just bitter that all his moaning about Carlos has come to nowt

lolAgreed, I believe we could do much better than CC but DC has made his decision and I'm behind him. What really gets me cringing is posts like I replied to regarding CC being a true blue etc. By the very nature of the job football managers can't afford to have too much loyalty to a club given the fact most of them are not far away from the sack then onto the next club, who's more deluded fans then believe he's 'whoever team he is managing' through and through. It's a nonsense. 

On 5/24/2017 at 13:13, Owlthekop said:

We need to get these 4/5 players in early and get the dead wood out early so the new players can acclimatise early and hit the ground running come August. Get a good early start, and give the team confidence to kick on and stay up there all season like Brighton did

Agree with this^^^^ 

It's vital that our signings are made as early as possible to give us the best chance of integrating the players to the way we play thus us being ready from the first whistle on opening day of the season and not playing catch up.