Support

21 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

Then mob up and pick off stragglers outside the ground and scare the living daylights out of women walking alone.

yeah, I'm embarrassed we can't be more like the paedo loving thugs.

Picking off stragglers is a bit rich from us

http://www.thestar.co.uk/whats-on/out-and-about/sheffield-wednesday-hooligans-brutal-attack-on-leeds-fans-cctv-footage-1-851966

surely good and bad on both sides?

3 hours ago, offalyowl said:

Totally agree, I live in Ireland so can't make for obvious reasons but proud that we have such great supporters and followers of our great club, it's a great time to be an owl

What's the obvious reason? ..... bloody part timers.

Says me who hasn't been away yet this season to my eternal shame.

12 minutes ago, Holmes said:

What's the obvious reason? ..... bloody part timers.

Says me who hasn't been away yet this season to my eternal shame.

Because I live in Ireland and with work and helping my mother look after my disabled father and sister it not easy to get away as much as I'd like to and it isn't cheap in this day and age pal 

Just now, Sonny said:

Too right - when they do that fist pump thing to Marching on Together in tribute to Saville - I just can't believe they get away with it. It's gross.

They still think they won that European Cup final, they're not the smartest bunch in the scrubber side of Yorkshire .

13 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Too right - when they do that fist pump thing to Marching on Together in tribute to Saville - I just can't believe they get away with it. It's gross.

In all fairness I think they've been singing this since the 70,s way before the filfhbag Saville was outed.

Leeds are a one team city- it has always been this way as to not confuse the locals

Despite this they have consistently averaged less at home than us over the past 10 years

1. Because they have been absolutely shuffle (not that we haven't mind)

2. Because half the city would rather watch someone chase an egg around or eat their own fist

They have a good away following mainly because they gained a number of supporters from across the country from sucess in the dim and distant past... People like this guy...

BEswTnBCAAEzPKJ.jpg