Cristiano Ronaldo to visit hillsborough?

1 hour ago, Captain Sl-OWL-ly said:

Snoot's old chap, I'm afraid I have to tell you that the fellow in the cellar of The Crosspool Tavern was non other than Jon66, a well nown reprabate that often frequented this site to cause trouble and mayhem after claiming his ITK abilities stemmed from the said Tavern...

I understand that the landlord (in order to maintain the said Taverns good reputation) locked him in the cellar where he continues to this day to smoke his own dried excrement, unfortunately it would seem that the fumes have also affected your goodself.

I suggest you get Stubbs to make you a good strong cup of tea, refrain from the grape and / or barley for a few days and you should find yourself returning to normal....

That said, you may decide normal is not the place you want to be as your recent "adventures" seem much more fun...

Good to see you back frequenting this site again old boy, your humour has been much missed...

lol

Apologies to any Jon66 on here, the reprobate was obviously JTO66, my bad memory...

Guest The Claw
On ‎09‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 21:28, aeroswfc said:

Some daft pillocks would think he's signing. 

autographs ?

9 minutes ago, Russy said:

Semedo testimonial??!

:laugh::laugh:

Look at that poor lad, must be difficult soaking up the sun in a swimming pool, showing off his god bod and hanging around with the best footballer in the world.

Should we have a whip round?