new painting i did for an owlstalker , thought you might like a look

1 hour ago, torryowl said:

are you influenced by anyone trev ?....your style looks familiar .

No mate not really,never thought about that tbh ,i just look at photographs and try to replicate as best  i can  thanks for asking though

1 minute ago, rotherhamowl123 said:

Trev it's already getting remarks from visitors

IMG_0263.JPG

hi Glad it got there in one piece  good on royal mail , glad to here it's a talking point mate and that's a far better picture than i put up mate thank you

1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

How long does it take you to do one of them Trev? That is superb.

hi Holmowl usually i ask for a month to completin (depending how much fiddly bits to do ) ut this took three months as outside problems got i the way a bit

10 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

That looks like a shot from my very first North Stand Season Ticket Gangway J row 39 seat 96.

Definitely gangway J 

Superb Trev......fantastic snapshots in time...

If anyone hasn't got one of Trevs prints go get one or the whole set!

3 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Daft question but where would people get one from ?

hi mr F try paul holmes at wednesdayite , or wayne the owl off here had some if any left might be worth an message ,other than that get intouch and i will approach the printer see if i can get some more done , ;)

3 minutes ago, horny owl said:

I was at that Match but stood on 'Tango corner' so I haven't made it onto the picture

Could you do it again but include me next time please

Thanks in advance Trev x

sorry Horny ,i missed that corner out on purpose not enough pink paint to do tango ,lol

3 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

hi mr F try paul holmes at wednesdayite , or wayne the owl off here had some if any left might be worth an message ,other than that get intouch and i will approach the printer see if i can get some more done , ;)

Nice one Trev. I got excited for a minute and thought they were available in the club shop.

Now there's an idea.

lol

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I'm surprised (yet pleased) that Owlstalk's resident art critics haven't been along to tear into your composition, use of shading or whatever else makes them feel better about themselves yet!

:duntmatter:

On a serious note - it's a great effort, Trev - it must have taken an absolute age to complete that.

it did mate three months ,

31 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Nice one Trev. I got excited for a minute and thought they were available in the club shop.

Now there's an idea.

lol

Exactly Mr F.

Steve Ellis is the club photographer.

Trev could be the club's resident artist...

Everyones a winner and he would be sold out on a day like today.  SWFC to provide the gallery space in the shop and they take a fiver from every print sold.

Trevs prints are timeless, not a one season wonder.

I really do wonder sometimes whether those selling stuff at the club know owt about selling.....

:stuwinky:

Edited by Flat Owl